For a better experience on MUBI, update your browser.

Au poste!

Quentin Dupieux Fransa, 2018

Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

C'est pas une moitié géniale et l'autre poussive, c'est 90% poussif & 10% génial (à la fin, heureusement). === It's not a great half and the other half sluggish, it's 90% sluggish & 10% awesome (in the end, thankfully).