MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için tarayıcını güncelle

Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

2. Flavia Dima's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

2.5 this is a chick flick in disguise, man BUT I CANNOT AND WILL NOT BLAME IT FOR ITS GLORIOUS HOUR AN A HALF OF HOT MEN BROODING, WORKING OUT AND AMAZING NORDIC ABS SO WELL-DEFINED YOU CAN CUT DIAMONDS ON THEM a girl needs movies like this from time to time

3. Francisca's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

As imagens do ténis dos anos 70/80 são impecáveis.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Very intriguing look at tennis rivalry

5. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

It's kind of a hot mess — just the structure of the narrative (a redemption story for both guys) makes it difficult because in the end there can only be one winner. Having said that the technical work (that final match is an incredible cinematic feat) and the acting by the three leads (LaBeefcake, Gudnason, and Skarsgård) make it worth watching.

6. Rowan Ah-See's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Best sports film since Fat City

7. saitosouta's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

"Borg McEnroe" e doar un prozaic film biografic. Dar Shia LaBeouf, un păcălitor obraznic în Hollywood, e nemaipomenit ca de obicei. Shia înnebunind naibii, Shia distrugînd racheta de tenis a lui, Shia scuipînd multă salivă. Regizorul, totodată, nu poate să-l folosească pe Shia complet. Cretin!// 「ボルグ/マッケンロー」はただの退屈な伝記映画だ。だがシャイア・ラブーフ、ハリウッドのイタズラ野郎はいつものように素晴らしい。ブチ切れるシャイア、ラケットをブッ壊すシャイア、唾ブチ撒けるシャイア。しかし監督が彼を全く上手く使えてない。クソッタレ!

8. Eingya's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

This film opens with a quote about how tennis is a microcosm of the whole of human life, which is somewhat ironic given that the only emotion it seems to be interested with is quiet moping. A very technically competent film, with some great acting performances, but in the end, it didn't manage to convince me these characters and story are best told with such a one-note and dire tone.

9. astygianelysium's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Soulless save Shia LaBeouf, who's doubly animated by my crush on that greaseball <3

10. Dana Henson's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

I loved the way the film took the Borg/McEnroe rivalry as a larger lesson in studying competition and the desire to be the best. The film wonderfully contrasts the mind games each player employs to distract the opponent; Borg's unsettling calm and McEnroe's fiery temper. In particular, the deconstruction of Borg's celebrity and persona were really well done.

11. Emile Tremblay's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

12. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Sports rivalry definitely makes the sport world more emotional and intense despite some bad blood. Borg v McEnroe cannot be called rivalry at the full meanin. They offered one of the most exceptional grand slam finale and after that they become very good mates. In 3 yrs they met 14 times, 7 wins each. Janus Metz missed some easy break points with his approach. The tennis scenes at the end were really soft. 7.5/10

13. Mariana Prata's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

e eu pensava que o McEnroe é que era problemático

14. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

goodness does this film fall apart exactly at the tennis match it's supposed to be about. should've been a 30 second montage. Based on the film 7 Days in Hell.

15. HenriqueA's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

I couldn't care less for Shia Labeouf and I'm not a big fan of hollywood's melodramatic and dully operatic bio films, but goddamn if this ain't one of the bests yet (it also helps if you love tennis). All the internal drama and flashbacks can be a bit annoying and repetitive, yes, but they come full circle once, after a surprisingly breathtaking final match, we are served with a very subdued and endearing ending.

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Perfect casting for one of the greatest sporting rivalries of all time. So much to reflect on in this bruising psychological drama that goes way beyond racket and ball.

17. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

18. Balthaz21's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

19. Kamran's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

20. lou.'s rating of the film Borg McEnroe

I admit it's not the best movie ever, but I'm totally biased towards tennis and this two ❤❤ and I'd have enjoyed it no matter what...

21. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

22. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Overwrought direction, to cover for a lack of psychology and tennis skill. I liked the performances very much, though, especially LaBeouf.

23. chanandre's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

My favorite sport. The Federer and Nadal of their time. The heart vs the wit. Sport is bloodshed.

24. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Very cool film about two amazing tennis players and an epic Wimbledon tennis final. I was a bit sceptical how it would be possible to make a good film about tennis but this one is a real gem full of suspense and with a positive touch in the end. Some great complex personalities and a common passion. Recommended.