Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Clemency

Two hours of unrelenting misery.. Will a single person who watches this not already be against the Death Penalty? Do we not suspect that people who work in the execution trade are psychologically affected by it? Do we need a film to confirm it? And do we the audience, surrounded as we are by hopeless news every day, need cinema to add to it?

2. Gallus's rating of the film Clemency

Although the story itself could have been more compelling and powerful, the performances are what makes this movie better than most. The direction has maturity and a future ahead of itself, the main performances are marvelous to watch, especially Mrs. Woodard, and even though it does not dwell deep enough into the psychology of a death penalty warren, it makes you wonder what a job like that could be on one's soul

3. Zachary T.'s rating of the film Clemency

An anguished turn from Woodard and a creeping cerulean atmosphere of dread make it worthwhile, but the script does eventually overreach itself with wallowing speeches and inconsistent supporting characters.

4. misu's rating of the film Clemency

5. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Clemency

Alfre Woodard is superb and delivers a top notch performances in this great drama about inner demons and hard decisions balancing between humanity and justice.

6. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Clemency

Balanced in tone and devastating in its conclusion, Clemency provides a refreshing alternative to the death-row-themed movies, addressing the problem from an uncommon angle.

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Clemency