Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. CallumMetcalf's rating of the film Die Hard

The greatest Christmas film ever made.

2. sangoku_1987's rating of the film Die Hard

"Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker." Bruce Wills oozes charm and physical presence as John McClane,the maverick cop who faces a group of terrorist inside of an 30 stories skyscraper. Die Hard changed the entire action genre and if you want an explosive Christmas film, this is it.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Die Hard

Oeuvre bienvenue, menée sur un rythme souvent effréné qui honore le film d'action dans toute sa puissance, avec quelques acteurs fort convaincants dans leur prestation. www.cinefiches.com

4. AdaRLD's rating of the film Die Hard

I just discovered it- why haven't I seen this sooner?!?! The beginning is a bit slow, but the last hour is a complete delight! Welcome to the party pal!

5. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Die Hard

6. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Die Hard

7. Laura G.'s rating of the film Die Hard

"No fucking shit lady!! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?!!!" Epic.

8. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Die Hard

What can I say, that was an excellent entertaining action ride that definitely is a must-see!

9. Kornovska's rating of the film Die Hard

Le meilleur film de Noël... ... dans la catégorie "film d'action". :P

10. reiter's rating of the film Die Hard

I wish all action films had Bruce and smarter plot in it))) Comparatively to what we meet on the screen now this film is amazing.

11. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Die Hard

12. ceknklsn's rating of the film Die Hard

21/100 (If you voted this 2 stars and more, probably you're idiot. Bu filme 3,8 veren elleriniz kopsun onun bunun çocukları. Bakın mantık hatası olan sahne demiyorum. Çünkü bir tane mantıklı sahne var filmde, o da filmin başında uçaktan Bruce un sağ salim inmesi. Unutmadan abd propagandası bağırıyor. Bu kadar aptalca bir filmi Imdbde persona nın filan önüne getiren, burada 3,8 i sağlayan herkes gerizekalıdır.)

13. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Die Hard

What impacts most in this film - watching it 30 years after it was made - is sheer joy. I can picture the screenwriter in raptures as he invented the scenes and dialogue; the fun that the director, actors, and cinematographer had in making it. I had the pleasure of seeing it in the Prince Charles Cinema with an audience who knew the film and cheered every beat. What an experience!

14. Bob's rating of the film Die Hard

It relies too much on action film cliches for a movie that acknowledges legacy of John Wayne and Rambo as a fiction. The cast sets the bar higher - Bruce Willis is hilarious as a happened to be hero who doesn't enjoy all the heroics. And Alan Rickman is perfect as a classy and sophisticated villain that never looses his cool. Entertaining watch for every time of the year, although little over-appreciated.

15. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Die Hard

16. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Die Hard

I know people consider musicals as the ancestors of the modern action flick, but Die Hard and Bruce Wills brings to mind the intricate vaudeville acts; here is a man completely out of his element, desperately using every tool at his disposal, while being conscious of the absurdity and dangers of the situation. Oh, and it's nice to see an action with a sense of place - not something you see every day.

17. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Die Hard

It was released 30 years ago and it manages to look down on practically any action movie I've seen. It has some of the best editing I've ever witnessed on film, a flawless script, Bruce Willis's and Alan Rickman's hero-villain dynamic is magnetic to say the least, fantastic and tense set-pieces, great heart and character moments, a ton of Christmas references...

18. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Die Hard

19. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Die Hard

John Mclane became superhero for his family. And i think there are many message who want to delivered in this first movie

20. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Die Hard

Still one of the most influential action movies made during the '80s, which is pretty evident since they remade it just recently with "White House Down". It made both Bruce Willis' and Alan Rickman's movie careers as Willis from that moment was an action hero producers called for help and Rickman was called in when to do scene-stealing villainous characters. Yippie-kaie-m......

21. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Die Hard

A lot of people don't know this, but this is, in fact, the greatest Christmas movie of all time.

22. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Die Hard

The quintessential American action film.

23. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Die Hard

A first time watching this Christmas classic and only because my partner kindly asked for it. And he knows very well how much I dislike action films. But my oh my, this was pure entertainment worthwhile of one's time. Having Bruce Willis playing a plain regular NYC cop as a protagonist was probably a good idea back in the 80s, marked by the popularity of Rambo, A-Team, and other overly heroic macho figures.

24. alexp's rating of the film Die Hard