Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. James Mackin's rating of the film Die Hard

This is one of the best films Hollywood ever made.

2. ionosonde's rating of the film Die Hard

an architecture student's fever dream. sure, it's a cheesy action movie, but it knows it and it works with it. goofy and enjoyable. it's extremely interesting to me how the movie works spatially -- turning the empty-but-necessary areas in an office complex into areas the characters utilize for their own ends.

3. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Die Hard

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Die Hard

I saw this in the early 90s courtesy of a friend obsessed with mainstream blockbuster action films. It was all about sitting through hours of drivel to find that one great shot or sequence.

5. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Die Hard

McLane throwing the C4 with the computer down the elevator shaft reminded me of the gaze in the last scene of Hiroshima mon amour.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Die Hard

Not particularly meaningful, but really a lot of fun.

7. Thomas's rating of the film Die Hard

8. Jason's rating of the film Die Hard

9. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Die Hard

10. xaviervandhuynslager's rating of the film Die Hard

Film-noir Lights McClane. Great cinematography.

11. noahboahk's rating of the film Die Hard

12. yovargas's rating of the film Die Hard

This type of action movie has been so done to death, everything about this should feel tired, stale, and cliched. Instead, it somehow makes old tropes feel fresh. Every story beat is well thought out, well grounded, and perfectly paced. A pure "popcorn" flick that doesn't assume the audience is full of idiots. Also - Bruce Willis being sexy. I give it a B+.

13. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Die Hard

I would like to see it on a big screen instant of the thousand subsequent copies of this Hollywood-action-pacted's « masterpiece ».

14. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Die Hard

15. anarresti's rating of the film Die Hard

The first movie was good enough to deserve two starts. And then it went on, and on. The series died hard. Like a bad idea, a virus. That spread. A meme.

16. LNLee's rating of the film Die Hard

Probably the only Die Hard movie ever worth watching. Bruce Willis at his finest.

17. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Die Hard

I never realized how much anti-capitalist sentiment and jabs at yuppie culture there are in it until I got older. It's actually quite layered and deep in themes concerning the wishful collapse of Reagan-style greed and Piss-down, er Trickle-down, economics. More action films should take from the steady characterization and attack-and-release of Die Hard, as despite blowing shit up really good it's properly developed.

18. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Die Hard

19. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Die Hard

An incredibly well-crafted action movie that's perfect for the holidays.

20. Yuri Spooka's rating of the film Die Hard

21. Mathies Wiencke's rating of the film Die Hard

One of the best, if not THE best action movie ever.

22. Joel Quinby's rating of the film Die Hard

Lol, I have to agree. It does make a pretty good Christmas movie.

23. tommyt71's rating of the film Die Hard

Still a great film after 20 yrs (oh man, has it been THAT long???). Maybe a bit long, could've been trimmed by about 10 mins. Also wish there wasn't so much praise for DH 2, which is still junk!!

24. Drew.'s rating of the film Die Hard

What do you know, an actually watchable Hollywood action flick! NOTE: Predator not so much. ;)