MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için tarayıcını güncelle

Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Girls Trip

2. João R.'s rating of the film Girls Trip

It carries an important message about relationships - with your friends, with your partner, and with yourself - while being, here and there, funny. The fact that Mariah Carey makes an appearance is outstanding.

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Girls Trip

La sceneggiatura non racconta niente di nuovo, ma lo racconta bene, nonostante alcune battute esagerate. Se vogliamo escludere la scena della pipì, super irrealistica e grottesca, ho riso a crepapelle e mi sono persino commossa. Non mi riconosco in questa tipologia di donne, ma è comunque il film giusto per una serata all'insegna del buonumore.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Girls Trip

This is one hilarious film with four of the finest women to ever walk the Earth. This film has great energy and it is lots of fun.

5. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Girls Trip

It was a little fun in watching this but overall the movie is boring and way too long at 2h. There was some chemistry between some of the girls but seriously they should have cast another actress instead of that hungry ass bitch Tiffany Haddish. The bad language and the repetitive sex jokes worked until one point... 5/10. Two stars just because of J.P. Smith and her funny, silly character.

6. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Girls Trip

7. Filipe Lobo's rating of the film Girls Trip

8. wi.bi's rating of the film Girls Trip

Predictable, cliche, fun, stereotype.. BUT! Tiffany Haddish................. you are f*ckin' kewl and dope!!!

9. chanandre's rating of the film Girls Trip

They sure like their beatdowns. And no you can't have it all, clearly. I really felt the whole, friends that become enemies, that become distant, that cease being friends, that come back as semi-friends, that go away for good. Life's hard and this film really touches a nostalgic chord. Also: it is beyond hilarious. That zip line ride 'with a chaser' was hysterical.

10. joey barglowski's rating of the film Girls Trip

3.5 tiffany haddish is in a whole different movie and on a whole different level

11. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Girls Trip

12. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Girls Trip

Cute I guess. Well it has cute parts. I’m just not the audience for this. Has some influence from the hangover style of comedies that have been so popular of late. See a faint Judd apatow influence as well. Long for a comedy for example and tries to tackle serious topics such a lifelong friendship and balancing individuality with love and work. I think. Does to the grapefruit what CMBYN did for peaches

13. Flora M's rating of the film Girls Trip

A fun story about friendship. It is what it is

14. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Girls Trip

Remember when Jada was upset this was not nominated for the oscars? That shit cray

15. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Girls Trip

Performances are good (especially Tiffany Haddish), but the story kind of sags. A fun comedy.

16. christina.'s rating of the film Girls Trip

3 1/2. "It smells like Hennessy and booty sweat up in here. We done found our tribe." Tiffany Haddish, man. Incredible.

17. Dan's rating of the film Girls Trip

With the exception of one scene that might be too, well, everything - believe me, you'll know when it's happening and it had me in stitches - the film plays out exactly the way you'd expect. And that's completely fine because it's all jokes, fun and Tiffany Haddish. I'd like a sequel. Or a Dina spin-off. Just bring these women back, Hollywood.

18. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Girls Trip

19. Joana China's rating of the film Girls Trip

thank you for introducing me to tiffany haddish

20. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Girls Trip

"a raunchy, glitzy, garden-variety, female-empowering boilerplate." 5.6/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3eA

21. saltkin's rating of the film Girls Trip

22. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Girls Trip

23. zohen lux's rating of the film Girls Trip

tiffany haddish stole every scene (and my heart)

24. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film Girls Trip

the sprinkled night is full of stars essence across absinthe quiet player bass distress grapefruit gets the drift the sting white one pressed against the window waiting wagering waving