Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Marco B.'s rating of the film Inferno

2. Zuza Kleniewska's rating of the film Inferno

If you like conspiracy theories better not to watch it during your quarantine.

3. luīze's rating of the film Inferno

I'd like to give it 0 stars but I can't

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Inferno

Somehow manages to out-bore The DaVinci Code. Nothing urgent about this, which is particularly wild considering it's about a plague to end mankind.

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Inferno

6. chloelb's rating of the film Inferno

7. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Inferno

This film made me go blind. I should go see a doctor.

8. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Inferno

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Inferno

It recreates the fast pace of the book that was not a masterpiece anyhow but something one read in crowded places so one don't need to concentrate that much. The movie has to be approached the same way. The visual imagery of "hell on Earth" at the beginning is the most memorable thing in it as the tension fizzles out midway through with too much double crossings but it is all faults from the original book.

10. RumbleFish's rating of the film Inferno

La copia senza senso degli altri due

11. f-nanda's rating of the film Inferno

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I still love you, T.Hanks!

12. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Inferno

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film Inferno

14. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Inferno

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 1/5 Pembuka : 1/5 Cerita : 3/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 2/5 Soundtrack : 1/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 2/5

15. camilladej's rating of the film Inferno

16. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Inferno

Vayenthana ularu manca ti as maxilarul tau ce frumoasa esti si ce nume ti au pus <3 dar am studiat si eu dante potoliti va ca n|_| 3 kear ajaaaaaa oricum mie imi place de tomita f mult asta cred ca voiam sa zic de fapt

17. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Inferno

Worse than i ever imagined,Inferno was dumb as fuck for most of the time.Maybe in a few moments things felt a lil'bit more ok but definitely not enough to save this wreck. The awkward vision of the director didn't help at all and that's for sure.The plot is such a mess.Hanks is unconvincin and looks tired all the time.The rest of the actors are lame and most of them misscasted,F.Jones beein the main example here.4/10

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Inferno

INFERNO - in my opinion - is the weakest movie in the franchise. It isn't as interesting as ANGELS & DEMONS or THE DA VINCI CODE. When I was watching this movie, I wasn't thrilled at all. The mysteries less intriguing. We just see Robert Langdon running around, theorizing about something, and then running again, and again. INFERNO is still an enjoyable movie. Felicity Jones' beautiful face saved this movie...

19. Bea Vea's rating of the film Inferno

This was so bad. It wasn't an engaging story - the narration was weak; there could only be so many things connected to Dante's Inferno that it could use. I usually love Felicity Jones's work, but she and Tom Hanks weren't at their best in this at all.

20. Luis Meza's rating of the film Inferno

Is the typical Robert Langdon-film. If you are interested in these kind of topics (ancient cultures, Europe, drama) then you will find it cool. The photograpy is actually really good, best than the past 2 films.

21. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Inferno

You never know which circle of hell you're gonna get when you show up at the Beverly Public Library book discussion group. We read some fine books. We have a good time. Because we operate democratically, things like Dan Brown are occasionally going to happen to us. Unable to bring myself to read the damned thing--The Da Vinci Code for the same group a few years ago was plenty--I watched the movie instead. It's bad.

22. Artemis's rating of the film Inferno

23. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Inferno

A questo terzo capitolo della saga metterei tranquillamente zero, se fosse possibile. Ancora una volta abbiamo una giovane bella e super intelligente che si accompagna al professore, il che francamente è diventato ridicolo (non esistono altri uomini sapienti oltre lui che possano aiutarlo?) Le incredibili intuizioni di Langdon sono sparite, trasformando il film da thriller ad azione, senza esserlo davvero.

24. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Inferno

The book. It will always be the book which is better.