Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Prad209's rating of the film Mirai

Mirai is a wonderful journey to maturity that isn't preachy and enjoyable to watched even though the art style can be a bit disappointing for some people but for me it's already perfect, why isn't this winning the Oscar?

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Mirai

3. Christopher Dylan Riquelme's rating of the film Mirai

I was scared like in the first 20 minutes of this movie cause i fucking adore Mamoru Hosoda but i was not a big fan of this movie that far in. I was scared that i somehow wouldn’t like it but i would accept it if i didn’t, i still knew it wasn’t a bad movie. But the movie kept going and the amazing parts kept happening, and it’s definitely a great movie. My only real problem is sometimes when the CG is mixed with 2D

4. Scotch's rating of the film Mirai

I was going to tell my sister-in-law to watch this because she’s worried her son won’t take well to their new baby girl... but I think I’ll wait a little longer haha. I do wish the animation loosened up or the story wasn’t so thirsty for awards.

5. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Mirai

6. Corriel's rating of the film Mirai

Nice, cute, smart and at times very moving.

7. Yuki's rating of the film Mirai

8. Adriana's rating of the film Mirai

my biological clock just delayed.....50 years?

9. Pipim's rating of the film Mirai

ça a dû mal à prendre son envol, toujours renvoyé à la morale, à la valeur et à la didactique !

10. salonanimation's rating of the film Mirai

Ø 3.5 (Fabian 3, Sarah 4) ______ This is an average rating for this film by the animation-film-loving association »Salon Animation«.

11. Fernanda Patlán's rating of the film Mirai

The only thing I felt while watching this was the need to rewatch Mawaru Penguin Drum in a day.

12. Marisa's rating of the film Mirai

Animação estilo Ghibli com algumas cenas visualmente interessantes

13. lidiishere's rating of the film Mirai

the nostalgia. adegan naik sepeda paling juaraaa

14. tommy cruise's rating of the film Mirai

15. Jurnal Film Sementara's rating of the film Mirai

nostalgic always got me. joe hisashi you the real MVP

16. Emile Tremblay's rating of the film Mirai

17. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Mirai

Seneng banget nontonnya, ketawa. Se-menggemaskan itu dikemasnya. Trus baru sadar ternyata semesta di filmnya tuh si pohonnya. Betapa menyenangkan juga ngeliat semua cerita yang mempengaruhi tumbuh kembang si Khuchan-nya. Tapi tadi kayak berasa dikit ada yg patahnya, tapi itu kayaknya emg konsepnya deh.

18. HenriqueA's rating of the film Mirai

2.5 at most. This could've been a short film with the best bits and no one would ever miss all of the filler. I get it, it has something beautiful to say, but it just didn't work for me, especially the confusing screenplay. It was very, very boring sometimes.

19. nadnab's rating of the film Mirai

20. rksw's rating of the film Mirai

21. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Mirai

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mirai

Kun is the most annoying child character in recent years.

23. Elise, Luce & Axel's rating of the film Mirai

Belle ode aux sentiments ressentis pendant l'enfance. Un film tout en légèreté et remplis d'humour.

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Mirai

Quelques délicats moments de grâce, d'une infinie tendresse et d'une intemporelle douceur narrative, souvent malmenés par l'irruption d'un graphisme grossier et vociférant, nous laissent dans une morose expectative, soupirant après plus de fluidité et moins d'agressivité visuelle, une caractéristique de bien des mangas nippons... www.cinefiches.com