Voor een betere MUBI ervaring, update jouw browser.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Ethan's rating of the film Amcam

Jacques Tati was far more prolific than Chaplin and way more stylized. Hulot is a drifter through a desolate wasteland of consumerism and useless gadgets that are slowly consuming the people around them. An astounding comic nightmare that would predict the future and our incoming dependence on flashy things and unnecessary technology that claims to help society but instead destroys it. Pure brilliance.

2. Almany Junior's rating of the film Amcam

3. dorusan's rating of the film Amcam

All the modern trinkets are just a distraction for bored minds.

4. vecterpls's rating of the film Amcam

Tati keeps doing what he does best, the addition and use of color is great..

5. fane2808's rating of the film Amcam

A couple of things: 1. Dogs start & end the movie. 2. Being too modern sometimes seems stupid. 3. The house has eyes. 4. Kids will be kids no matter what. 5. Fish sprinkler - best gizmo. So is the automatic garage door. + Mr. Hulot really out of sync with the whole bourgeois lifestyle of the 60s. Nevertheless, his simple life & the sun-loving canari are the better option. Will Gerard grow up 2 be him or his parents?

6. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Amcam

7. Eli's rating of the film Amcam

8. mmassias's rating of the film Amcam

9. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Amcam

Final score: 7. Storyline: 7, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 6, Sound: 6, Editing: 7, Educational: 7, Title design: 6, Acting: 7, Interesting: 7, Unusual: 8, Exciting: 6, Superior: 7

10. lesminho's rating of the film Amcam

11. José Fernando Cardoso's rating of the film Amcam

A masterpiece of commedy. A masterpiece of cinema. Funny and touching. Tati's best work and one of the great french movies of all time.

12. Ylly's rating of the film Amcam

It's so interesting to see how "modern life" was seen 60 years ago. Hulot's life seems to be more close to the reality nowadays, kind of. [thanks MUBI for the VIP year... I think this is my last movie as a VIP]

13. Luis's rating of the film Amcam

Divertida a la vieja escuela! Respetuosa y muy entretenida, con música bastante agradable

14. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Amcam

15. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Amcam

A wide-appealing and playful critique of modern bourgeois life. The mise-en-scene with all of its vibrant flat colours is incredible. This second Hulot film also has the benefits of a story (though loose), a fish fountain, and a larger cast of dogs. Though I didn't laugh as often as Holiday, I laughed harder. The scene in the plastic factory is a standout favourite, and I am glad it didn't just mimic Modern Times.

16. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Amcam

Dans mon oncle, Tati renvoie dos à dos la modernité et la nostalgie, pour s'amuser de tout. Les borborygmes des personnages semblent des phylactères de personnages de BD et comme dans la BD, les compositions des cases, les agencements des plans et des couleurs, la recherche du gag visuel dominent tout entier. Dommage que cette énergie qui se voudrait si spontanée soit produite par un si parfait agencement.

17. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Amcam

It's always marvellous to see how Tati's ironic view on the modern world works through his use of (mainly uncomfortable) sounds. Regarding the sound design of his films he was far ahead of his time.

18. Joel Shelton's rating of the film Amcam

Mr. Hulot should be an inspiration for us all on how to enjoy life.

19. gld48's rating of the film Amcam

20. Dogville59's rating of the film Amcam

I loved this. The French music, the social critique, the humour, and the cute dogs make it a pleasure to watch.

21. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Amcam

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/hulot-jacques-tati/

22. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Amcam