Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. "Mother" Gin Sling's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

"That's one thing I could never master…perspective" https://vimeo.com/183877765

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

One of the best film noir by Fritz Lang I've ever seen. Joan Bennett is the ultimate definition of femme fatale. Edward G.Robinson is amazing! I feel sympathy for the 2 main characters a lot. Masterpiece.

3. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Rewatched and re-loved. Essential film, masterpiece.

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Wait until I get to watch La Chienne

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

A very unique noir, where one master Lang essentially remakes a classic by another (Renoir). Robinson is excellent as unhappy painter just trying to find that special something. Duryea, a noir stalwart, is particularly vicious in this film. 4.5 stars, as even though its not the best, its damn close.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

A nice little film noir that shows Edward G. Robinson at his most vulnerable.

7. NellMNull's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

One of the first American Lang movies I saw and still probably one of the best ones, I love Bennett and Robinson individually and together so that doesn't hurt

8. Love Walked In's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

For those who put 3 or less stars on this marvelous film, I will come to you and try that icepick thing in Edward G. Robinson mode.

9. dianka's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

i felt so bad for him.... this girl ruined him god..

10. reijagrrl's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

this is pure indulgence. isn't that what film noir is for? whipping boy meets caustic whore. beautiful garbage fit for a canvass, designed for murder. i like how much he loves painting. i wonder if i like anything as much.

11. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

If someone were to bump off The Big Heat, this would be Fritz Lang's greatest American work, starting as a kind of dark screwball comedy and ending as an even darker noir of murder and derangement. Along the way, it gives an eloquent treatise on art: on the relation between art and reality, and on how art originates and gets exploited. Some of Lang's best scenes, most perverse characters, and brilliant sound design.

12. Rikard Westeman's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Engaging story with some twists and turns. Felt a bit flat at times and some of the characters were a bit too close to caricatures for my taste. Robinson and Bennett were great together though. Lang's artistic power really shone through in the ending scenes.

13. Jonathan Blanco's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Not the best film noir out there, but a pretty good one. Great story and cast and some interesting use of sound. Watch it

14. fluforget's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

15. Matt Schlee's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Every time I watch a movie with Edward G. Robinson, I think of how out of character the role is for him. I think it's time to accept that he was just incredibly diverse. This is a really interesting film noir, and the only of Lang's American films I've seen. It's not a mystery as much as just an intriguing tale with an absolutely stellar climax, and the ending will haunt you.

16. Dogville59's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Oh wow that was amazing. One of the blackest film noire's I've seen though I haven't seen a lot. So well done the cinematography everything. Made me think of Poe.

17. Marco Bevilacqua's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

I would have expected a more intelligent film from one of the greatest masters of the whole history of cinema. A soft noir/comedy like hundreds of others of the Hollywood golden era, it may have an original use of screenplay for that time, but nothing special in terms of aesthetic expression, although it was a very well founded film.

18. A-H-M's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

19. Chilton's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

20. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

MASTERPIECE, absolute PERFECTION, give me five.

21. ali.fakhraee's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Good story, great directing, cinematography, and acting, intelligent dialogues, mesmerising use of lights and shadows, amazingly smart and pictorial editing combined together result in a 5/5, clean cut, smart movie.

22. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Straightforward plot and plain acting. But beautiful cinematography and wardrobe.

23. Tutu888's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi

Although Scarlet Street is very much a remake of La Chienne there are a lot of familiar elements from other films by Lang. We see the innocent man on trial (Fury) and the final madness of the main character (Mabuse). Very convincing acting by Robinson and Bennett in a movie that shows Lang's dark vision of America and society.

24. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Scarlet Caddesi