MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Marco B.'s rating of the film Singles

2. ejonline's rating of the film Singles

This movie was so bad it made me wonder if I had misjudged Say Anything. Then I re-watched Say Anything. It was still great, but this is not.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Singles

Dated at this point but that IS the point: you'd be hard-pressed to find a better capsulation of the American pop culture landscape in 1992, that moment when the alternative became the mainstream. "Singles" is not the affecting love story that "Say Anything..." was, but "Say Anything..." didn't have a cameo from a shirtless Chris Cornell belting out his lungs or star a fresh-faced Bridget Fonda as a lovesick barista.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Singles

Des personnages falots non représentatifs d'une génération et une morale ultra-conservatrice nous laissent pantois devant tant d'inutilités et de fadaises... .www.cinefiches.com

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Singles

Honestly, there's nothing special in its storytelling, really. To me, it sounds very cliche. But, there is one thing that makes me still liked SINGLES: The interaction between the characters & the chemistry between them. In my opinion, it's kinda enjoyable to see SINGLES only for the performances alone. The cast are fantastic. But I prefer Bridget Fonda's character. Her character is so fun & exciting. An okay movie..

6. jjk's rating of the film Singles

put me in a ring with campbell scott :@ bridget fonda's charm can't elevate any of this whiny bullshit

7. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Singles

8. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Singles

Cool vibe. KILLER soundtrack!!

9. Polónio's rating of the film Singles

Sometimes it really bores me to watch yet another movie about single people whining over how hard it is to find "the one". And even though this film fits on such description, it manages to be clever enough to deliver a fresh take on the subject. It's really nice how Crowe can flow through comedy, romance and drama so smoothly.

10. Diderot's rating of the film Singles

Like Cameron Crowe in general, this movie hasn't aged well.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Singles

I always say "Bless You" now when someone sneezes. Sometimes quite loudly. You never know.

12. Jerry Horror's rating of the film Singles

3.5 "We both could sink from all the pressure in the air"

13. Ralphesque's rating of the film Singles

"I live my life like a French movie, Steve!" This movie is pretty bad, though there is some fun to be had in its playfulness. Bridget Fonda has a strong on-screen presence.

14. ju's rating of the film Singles

15. spasmolytic's rating of the film Singles

Mudhoney, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, REM, Smashing Pumpkins. Check. Nirvana? Not a single mention, visual association, or sound clip of the band or any members thereof. It's just too bad Alice didn't follow their lead. I bet Crowe would've used Nirvana in this if he could too. He got away with it in Jerry Maguire with the little cover song, and there was also a Nirvana shirt. But neither in this.

16. Imagefix's rating of the film Singles

Has not aged well—remove the early '90s Seattle scene backdrop and it was always kind of meh rom-com—but Citizen Dick is forever.

17. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Singles

18. JeanLouiseBlue's rating of the film Singles

Because I love Campbell Scott.

19. tatalf's rating of the film Singles

20. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Singles

Why did they waste THE Seattle story on Crowe? WAY too laid back, Dillon is probably from what California? This is one of Dillon's better acting jobs, too bad he isn't in much of it. Dillon was the only believable character whatsoever and the plot was like a cobwebs made of air.

21. Ariel Finch's rating of the film Singles

22. Ethan's rating of the film Singles

This is the ultimate yuppie love story. The coolest thing about this film is that Alice in Chains is the band performing in the club. Also this soundtrack is killer, it plays like a greatest hits of Grunge.

23. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Singles

I love coming back to the company of these characters, the specificity of the Seattle scene that I was oblivious to while growing up there, and seeing Cameron Crowe, whose fingerprints are all over this, wear his heart on his sleeve. A time capsule of the early 90s, this story simply could not exist in the world of smart phones, social media and mp3s. Fascinating for this, and in its suggestion of Crowe's later work.

24. Kornovska's rating of the film Singles

Bonne petite comédie sympathique. Ce film va faire du bien à n'importe qui dont la vie amoureuse n'est pas parfaite (donc à quand même beaucoup de monde!). La trame sonore est excellente : vous allez peut-être même y reconnaître des groupes parmi vos préférés, alors qu'ils étaient à leur début!