Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. Shay McAteer's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

2. Paul Nedelcu's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

It's like... I should probably watch it again. But even the prequels didn't have this many plotholes, or such poorly-written characters.

4. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

God did I hate this movie when it came out. And there are still elements that I really do hate. Daisy Ridley sucks in this first film, and the plot is a rehash as others have pointed out. It's often boring, and doesn't ever get as tense or thrilling as a Star Wars film should. But upon reevaluation it's actually fantastically shot and well edited. The beginning especially is quite nice (before Daisy starts talking)

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Awakens the Force that franchise lost in prequel trilogy

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7. Kwemo's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

It's a Star Wars movie. Your enjoyment is equivalent to your opinion on the franchise as a whole.

8. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

9. fistfulofnope's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

"How do we blow it up? There's always a way to do that."

10. Daniel's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Occasionally fun but ultimately a fanservice heavy highlight reel of the original trilogy that has not and will never age well.

11. Andre's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I'm being harsher on this film than I absolutely have to be, but its box - ticking tendencies (Abrams' eagerness to please takes all his franchises in weird directions) truly aggravates. To mangle Lon Chaney's words in Spider - Baby: Just because something's not bad, doesn't mean it's good.

12. jhubbs's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Soft reboot? Uninspiring, derivative, sloppy, but gets just enough right

13. Faysal Kadow's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

14. raquel_ag's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

15. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

16. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

A seventh film that refocus the "Star Wars" saga after the dreadful prequel trilogy by adding firstly engaging characters and a universe that doesn't overkill itself on CGI landscapes. Giving the enemy soldiers personality was a good idea too and the action scenes are well thought out, but I hate the film's lousy attempt at a "shock twist".

17. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

18. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

What Abrams brings to the 'Star Wars' franchise, with 'The Force Awakens', what he is able to capture, is not an enriched story with originality but a story that recaptures the magic and sense of wonder that has not been felt since the original trilogy. It is that feeling of being seven years old again that carries this film; it's just a shame that Rey is a Mary-Sue, more so a boring one, who fails to do so.

19. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

20. RumbleFish's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Non fosse altro che per una questione di marketing finalmente una protagonista femmina. Della trama non ci ho capito pressochè nulla: nomi improbabili e rimandi che non colgo.

21. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

22. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Nonostante questo nuovo capitolo non sia allo stesso livello dei precedenti, devo ammettere che l'idea di concentrare parte della storia su uno Stormtrooper che cambia fazione mancava in questa grande saga. Fino ad ora non si era mai visto un solo uomo o donna sotto quelle maschere. BB-8 non è R2-D2 ma è comunque molto simpatico, immancabili C-3PO e Chewbecca. Poe è il nuovo Han Solo, o almeno ci prova.

23. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I'm going to see The Last Jedi later tonight and thought it would be a good idea to revisit this as a kind of warm up or preparation. Honestly, it wasn't as infuriating as I remembered it being. I mean, it's far from perfect, but it has its moments. Some of the smaller (but-still-not-very-subtle) references to the earlier films seemed a bit more charming the second time around. Actually kind of looking forward to LJ

24. Axel's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Reality check. We have seen it ll before. Too many times. The soul has left the franchise. RIP.