Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. giovanni's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

2. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I like the twists and turns, but most of the time, the story cramped with too much subplots and delivered too fast

3. Benji's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I recently rewatched this with what I hoped was an open mind. But it still made no sense. I don't understand how it can have a 3 star rating on Mubi, because aside from veering wildly from SW conventions, at its heart it's a terrible film. It's a really poorly-written written mess. Parts of it look great, but so they should. I take that for granted, it's Star Wars. Other than that, it's awful. Zero stars if I could.

4. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Subversive without having any idea of what to put in it's place. Breaks the world-building with too many contradictions. Completely ignores it's poc characters with failure arcs and forced romance. The only thing visually significant is its use of red, but the planets, aliens, and imagery like most of the scenes are devoid of Lucas manic imagination and fall flat. Tied with the Ewok films for worst of the franchise.

5. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

6. Shay McAteer's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I can see why this film is divisive but in the end, it's just a fun movie. Nothing more, nothing less.

7. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

powerful light, powerful darkness.

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Trash to satisfy the content generation. It's anti-cinema. Amusement park energy with no understanding of how to cinematically tell a story, just gives you spectacle and graphics with exposition to make everyone "understand". Doesnt even deserve a star

10. Massimo Angius's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

11. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

This film was the most fun I've had in a theater in years. I have minor quibbles, but they are overshadowed by how stunning the photography, editing, sound design, score and world building are. With Jedi, Johnson brings the Star Wars universe screaming to life in a way I wish the franchise had decades ago. I love the story, especially Luke's arc, and any of the common criticisms of this film are easily dismissable.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

13. cammy's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

"yay, love connecting by touching my abuser"

14. squid's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

15. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Adam Driver est tellement dedans ! Le story line de Chubaka et les ptites créature de poulet cute, c'est mon pref.

16. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

3.5 stars. I didn't like the superhero stuff but the shifting of settings captivated my attention.

17. blkrchs's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

18. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

"The Empire, your parents, the Resistance, the Sith, the Jedi... let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be." - I guess these words was in the back of the director's mind as he tries to carve out a new direction and road to the franchise without getting trapped in the old ways. It is bold to do so when the new heroes are so forgettable compared to the legends.

19. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I believe the creators of this new wave of Star Wars films are crumbling under the pressure of the previous installments. In trying to please the fans of old they seem to be unwilling to breathe new life into the franchise. After another one of these disappointments I would suggest they abandon story lines altogether and focus on pure spectacle, the one area in which these films still perform.

20. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

21. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Basically this space fight is all about how, like, "fuck books just do u bae." Which is why it kinda sucks. And there are space dog kitten horses or some fuckery.

22. SBERB's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

il finale sembra scritto da un bambino, colpi di scena insensati con l'unico obbiettivo di farli, senza aggiungere nulla. CAZZO SERVE FAR FINTA DI MORIRE PER POI MORIRE DAVVERO, HOOO L'HA FREGATO PER BENINO QUEL KYLORINO, GLIEL'HA FATTA SOTTO AL NASINO. MA C'E' MORTINO COMUNQUE... scritto coi piedi, ma l'universo star wars comunque è affascinante. MA FUCK DISNEY

23. ejonline's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I can't decide if this is good movie wrapped around a bad one, or a bad movie wrapped around a good one. It is clearly both of those things at the same time. I appreciated the decision to have one of the male heroes have to face the fact that his macho impulsiveness screwed things up for tons of people. On the other hand, it was also full of the same bad dialogue and metaphysics of other Star Wars films. A mess.

24. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi