Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

2. rachel mar's rating of the film Tampopo

3. Jawad A.'s rating of the film Tampopo

4. Toni's rating of the film Tampopo

5. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Tampopo

A+ except the part with the turtle

6. sallyshep's rating of the film Tampopo

orphan christmas tradition started 2018

7. oluiver's rating of the film Tampopo

one of my favourite film ever

8. Rosa Giulia Gavin's rating of the film Tampopo

One of the best films I have ever watched. It's beautiful in every shot and pays homage to so many great westerns. The side stories are just as gripping as the main story and it made me crave really great ramen

9. garry.christian's rating of the film Tampopo

Watched this once a year. A love letter to the cinema of Jacques Tati, in the form of Sukiyaki Western.

10. joaomoita4's rating of the film Tampopo

looking 4 someone interested in egg yolks

11. itwstlnd's rating of the film Tampopo

as La Voie lactée by Buñuel (except here you have food instead of christianity), the movie brilliantly jump from one story to the other, pushing the audience to reflect on food from endless points of view, and always keeping the level of direction and acting extremely high

12. Joshua's rating of the film Tampopo

Remains unusually transgressive, while being genuinely funny, this ramen-broth cocktails into a rare and intense cinema experience.

13. Yang's rating of the film Tampopo

In both it's main storyline involving Tampopo, and even more so in it's eccentric vignette structure, Tampopo expresses the absolute joys, passion and integral nature of food. It breezes through all the tropes of ramen eating and artisanship with so much humour; explores the passions, sensuousness, classlessness, sexuality and love that food evokes. Simply the best tribute to food ever. 4.5

14. Elijah Koome's rating of the film Tampopo

15. Roy's rating of the film Tampopo

16. easternicko's rating of the film Tampopo

17. Filip Court's rating of the film Tampopo

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Tampopo

***1/2. I loved the spaghetti vongole lesson. Ramens for ever ! Strongly recommended.

19. Jonathan Kelsall's rating of the film Tampopo

An opening that shows you the correct way to eat ramen! One thing I've learnt about Japanese culture is that they absolutely adore food! Shown in anime, manga and cinema showing everything on etiquette, preparation and appreciation of food. The main plot itself is a tutorial on how a customer acts when coming in to order is important and despite a few side tracked moments I've never been so eager to pause and eat!

20. NICOLE86's rating of the film Tampopo

A great film on the gastronomic culture that is apart of our lives. Its views on artistry vs. consume culture is interesting. It also showcases everyday food as an art piece, something we don't really ever see. Also, this film will make you crave ramen for days.

21. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Tampopo

Funny, intelligent, and compassionate film; also makes me hungry.

22. lynmdna's rating of the film Tampopo

long, at times banal story but unforgettable

23. piltungr's rating of the film Tampopo

how to make omurice is included

24. alexp's rating of the film Tampopo