Para uma melhor experiência na MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. shane buckland's rating of the film Tampopo

2. knockkneed's rating of the film Tampopo

I think this is my favorite movie

3. Ethan's rating of the film Tampopo

This is an incredibly beautiful and bat shit crazy film. I've never wanted to eat ramen so bad and food never looked so good as it did in this film. With lots of love for food and the cinema this is a rare gem that is unlike anything else you are liable to see. Never a dull moment and Noboku Miyamoto has a smile like Jeanne Moreau.

4. Theresa's rating of the film Tampopo

really funny, bizarre, forthright, heartwarming

5. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Tampopo

Built over a mixture of scenes coming from the main plot, and short episodes detached from it, Tampopo is a movie about food and food for a movie enthusiast: its many references to stereotypes in cinema history, and its keen attention to gourmet culture. The movie's tone is never too snooty, resulting in a well crafted funny movie that never bores.

6. bartkl's rating of the film Tampopo

This is the masterpiece film that makes you laugh about, mindfully enjoy the desire of and feel weirdly erotically about food. It's incredibly virtuoso in so many ways. Somehow a film can borrow from westerns, be feel-good and funny in silly ways and still only be about the simple quest of perfecting ramen. And to emphasize: mindfulness is a big part of the viewing experience, but in a playful, ambiguous sense.

7. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Tampopo

Mouthwatering sekali film ini

8. Alex's rating of the film Tampopo

9. sabrina's rating of the film Tampopo

Combining eroticism w food, I'm into it. Super cutie film, but in a well done narrative, character, editing way not a leave-it-all to the mise en scene way.

10. Ghostman's rating of the film Tampopo

Tampopo is a heartwarming absurdist comedy with a fine satirical edge about a couple of truckers helping a ramen shop-owner cook better noodles. It's a film that's alternately humanistic & scathing, affectionate & caustic with wickedly droll vignettes punctuating the proceedings. Directed by Juzo Itami, Tampopo is a lively & animated film that is vividly & lovingly made. A true cinematic tonic for the blue & dejected

11. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Tampopo

Don't watch this while you're hungry.

12. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Tampopo

13. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Tampopo

14. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Tampopo

15. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Tampopo

My favorite Japanese ramen western.

16. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Tampopo

4 stars for the mouth to mouth egg yolk swapping scene alone.

17. misu's rating of the film Tampopo

18. Allison Foster's rating of the film Tampopo

My favorite bit is when the intern ordered quenelles.

19. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Tampopo

Plays like a surrealist master (pick your favorite) went on a Food Network viewing binge and dreamt up this perverse classic...the threaded themes are self improvement, mortality, and a sly commentary on capitalist confrontations, but mostly this is a wonderful foodie movie for the bizarre at heart....gives me some hope for my future adventures in kitchen yoga!

20. tannertanner's rating of the film Tampopo

sensory experience lol. i liked the offshoots

21. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Tampopo

The main plot could be a reality show, but this film is vastly more creative, stylish, and funnier than any reality television. As the central story may be fully sweet and without added stakes for complication, but its kindheartedness and jovial humor makes you glutton for its optimism. The supporting vignettes don't even drag down the pace, yet add social relevance, and make it more varied in emotions.

22. Bekriah M's rating of the film Tampopo

23. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Tampopo

24. Helob's rating of the film Tampopo

Qualche sorriso me lo ha strappato ma va beh.