Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. Vlad Popescu's rating of the film The Apartment

2. djamanning's rating of the film The Apartment

The transition from screwball comedy to rom-com. Interestingly more dark than I thought it would be.

3. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Apartment

Writing as slick as Jack Lemmon's bowler hat this was breeze to watch. Lending your well located flat out because you want to climb the coperate ladder is a unique plot. Great standout moments with the Xmas overdose and the dialogue and gradual plot reveals are also sharp. Yes the male chauvinist theme did make me do a grumpy cat face but the ladies do a great job in matching the pace with their male counterparts.

4. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film The Apartment

So, I guess this is why Billy Wilder is considered to be the best screenwriter to ever grace Hollywood. Because, fuck me, this is such a monumental achievement from a writing perspective. How the story beats, characters and themes are layered and segmented, only to, all of a sudden, become syncopated in a seamless, almost ethereal manner, it's truly beyond me. And of course, the rest of the film is equally brilliant.

5. Cristian Necșulescu's rating of the film The Apartment

6. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Apartment

Jadilah "buddy-boy" buat atasanmu, maka kau akan cepat naik jabatan.

7. Inconnue's rating of the film The Apartment

8. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film The Apartment

A sparkling, light romantic comedy that is also brutally sad and aching with pain. It's rare for a film to so brilliantly balance those tones but this does it wonderfully, showing two people too kind for their own good finding one another. I cried so much (the broken mirror), was furious (MacMurray as an archetypal misogynist) and swooned. I wanna play Gin Rummy with my partner.

9. Sara Facchini's rating of the film The Apartment

10. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film The Apartment

11. Canhete's rating of the film The Apartment

12. Daniel's rating of the film The Apartment

13. Andrew Lang's rating of the film The Apartment

If a good rule of writing is to give your characters interesting problems, you couldn't do a lot better than this! CC Baxter is a man climbing to the top of his company by letting his bosses use his apartment for their affairs, whilst simultaneously learning to assert himself as a man in his own right. Jack Lemmon is absolutely brilliant. What an actor!

14. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Apartment

A masterpiece of tone: addressing some profoundly dark themes in a manner of true respect, neither dismissive nor disparaging, allowing them time to breathe and ultimately, release. The film’s humor belies our personal and social dysfunction, revealing both our wounds and the powers that inflict them. The end result is life-affirming catharsis.

15. Andra Nicoleanu's rating of the film The Apartment

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times

16. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film The Apartment

17. Alex Shuster's rating of the film The Apartment

A movie that takes you and shows you something completely unexpected with the end result only making us love the movie even more.

18. misu's rating of the film The Apartment

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Apartment

67/100 (İkinci yarısı muhteşem olsa da ilk yarısı alelade Jim Carrey filmlerinden kötü. Bu kadar tutulmasını anlamıyorum. Eleştirimi yorum olarak bıraktım.)

20. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Apartment

21. Taliedo's rating of the film The Apartment

charming, on point, just perfect

22. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Apartment

23. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Apartment

24. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Apartment

“I guess that’s the way it crumbles, cookie-wise.” The greatest New Years movie.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7