Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Veer Sameer Arya's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

whimsical but grounded. indulgent at time but not distracting. very very good.

2. Dalia Juodakyte's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

It was really easy to live in this movie, although nothing was easy in plot. Other feelings that rised during this experience are undescribable. Wich is very alike to Yorgos Lanthimos movies.

3. ezgi.kaya1's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

4. Carolina Frade's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

5. Lucas Aluísio Scatimburgo Pedroso's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

Muito interessante e atual, se assistido como um questionamento a respeito de ambição, responsabilidade e capacidade políticas, sob um prisma weberiano, num mundo de líderes populistas e despreparados.

6. Marco B.'s rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

7. plexitmind's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

This doesn't do it for me like Killing of a Sacred Deer. That being said, I think the comedy, set design and the photography are a perfect match. People are quick to mention Kubrick, but the tone of this film is miles away from being Kubrickian.

8. Ting Pan's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

saw it in Kino Babylon of Berlin for the first time, tortured by the 18th century English listening with no subtitles and again, embarrassed by Emma Stone's overacting. reviewed it again on my computer later, hardly any better.

9. riraru's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

Herrlich opulentes Schau(er)spiel!

10. Marvin's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

Great film. The most accessible Lanthimos I have seen so far but not for that reason is the movie less good than any of his previous ones. I must say I'm surprised at all the awards' attention it has received. Because it is a bit out there for Oscar. But I liked it quite a bit. Maybe not as much as Alps, but still a very good film by one of the most exciting creators working today.

11. pkettmann's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

12. Absentia's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

13. cynthi's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

14. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

15. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

As much as I like Lanthimos' previous works and his darkly-comic sensibilities, this just didn’t work for me. I found Rachel Weisz and Nicholas Holt to be the standout performers in this extravaganza.

16. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

Messa a nudo di tutta la sporcizia dietro l'aristocrazia. Personaggi profondi, ma derisi dal regista che li mostra potenti ma umanamente poveri. Finale magnifico che deprime e che segna la sconfitta dei protagonisti. Dietro l'apparenza nobile e pulita si nasconde il peggio dell'animo umano. Regia dallo stile originale e tecnicamente impeccabile. Costumi e scenografie eccellenti. Ottime interpretazioni Da non perdere

17. tamarabazarova's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

Of course it was good, and much like any other Lanthimos, casually cruel in the most sophisticated sense. I'm not sure what it is about period dramas that I detest.

18. Isa's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

didnt finish it. its sweet but not my kinda thing

19. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

If your doing crossovers this has the style of Barry Lyndon and the attitude of Plunkett & Macleane and seeing as this is from Lanthimos who's known for his 'unique' style of film particularly in characters behaviour the period piece seems to be an excellent fit for him despite my original scepticism. The 3 main leads playing off each other is a blast with Colman completely stealing the lead actress role and Oscar.

20. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

21. Helob's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

22. Iulian's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

23. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

While he didn't write the screenplay, this movie fits in well with his others. He understands the relationship between the political and the sexual in extremis. The casting is perfect, with outstanding performances from all. He has some great dancing, which is his trademark, too. Be careful of what you want, because you might get it.

24. Andra Nicoleanu's rating of the film Sarayın Gözdesi

pasiune noua si nebuna pentru yorgos lanthimos, check