Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

***1/2. Mothers and fathers can be a real problem sometimes. They just want the best for their children but, in the end, you just have to kill them if you want to have a life for yourself. If you can't erase them physically, try the Freudian way. It works. Sometimes. Strongly recommended if you like the South, Faulkner, Newman and Orson Welles.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

Remarquable interprétation de Paul Newman, consacré par un prix d'interprétation à Cannes en 1958, sous l'égide d'un solide metteur en scène confirmé... www.cinefiches.com

3. redux's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

Much Southern Ado About Nothing, with great dialogues and sizzling hot Newman.

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

Southern men bein' southern.

5. greers's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

Orson is barely comprehendible throughout most of the film, but great cinematography and score help save this one.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1ol

8. sandracine's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

"Sizzle" Hot movie. Love Newman/Woodward together.

9. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

10. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

"All right then, run, lady, and you keep on running. Buy yourself a bus ticket and disappear. Change your name, dye your hair, get lost - and then maybe, just maybe, you're gonna be safe from me."

11. codyhunter's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

12. Cbarky99's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

As meandering and laid-back as a sweltering August afternoon, but Newman and Woodward's romantic chemistry is a landmark of method acting.

13. Owen Sound's rating of the film Cehennem Sicagi

Watching Paul Newman with Alex North’s score reminds me of Jeanne Moreau and Miles Davis’ work in Elevator to the Gallows. Maybe not as sophisticated but still very sexy.