Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. ashley george's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

Great dramatic arc - wonderful suspense and tension - gorgeous location and camerawork. Loved this film!

2. crystal meff's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

Is it the director's fear of god that produces this end violence ?

3. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

Lasted about an hour where the motion sickness caused by the camera work conquered my desire to make it to the end. I am sure there was a point to all of this.

4. Chris Waites's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

I watch a lot of art movies, so when I signed up for Mubi, it was perfect for my tastes. Thou Wast Mild and Lovely was weird and nonsensical, even for me.

5. kampton's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

This film has some beautiful moments. Evocative and full of poetry. I felt it was, at times, overly cryptic however (e.g. the "roommate" in the barn.) Perhaps in an attempt to add a kind of depth and mystery that it didn't really need.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

What a difference a year made. All those things that were weaknesses were turned into strengths. The confusion is gone and what you have is a well-told story. Bravo.

7. Ben Loory's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

felt like the story, which began so strangely and originally, kinda veered into the ordinary, almost becoming a genre exercise by the end. but the direction, the aesthetic, the awareness, is just mind-cracklingly alive and intense throughout. just that moment, in context, of the flies rising up off the cow's back... holy shit

8. Soulo_Guero's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

9. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

A praiseworthy experimental feature film that takes numerous risks, beginning with its title and ending with its volatility.

10. GoSpeedGo!'s rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

11. Till Kadritzke's rating of the film Thou Wast Mild and Lovely

BERLINALE 2014: Liked it a bit more than Butter on the Latch, because substance and atmosphere converged in a more convincing way. Not a perfect movie but a gripping experience.

1 3 Next →