Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Katrin's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

unfassbar schön – großartiger Künstler!

2. Vinicius Paranhos's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Calculated synchrony of a rising culmination in profound noise; Frahm masterfully exhibits a full act of his hyperactive chamber. His hands boldly flounce across each black and white key with ease and vigour, pushing the limits of pacing.

3. Noah Markofsky's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Tripping with Nils Frahm the composer was an exciting and very calm film. At first you do not even realize that he is playing in front of the crowd. For the first 20 minutes you watch him play his sounds and then eventually see the crowd applause him. He then goes back into taking you on his harmonic journey. This is why they call it a trip because he takes over your mind with his beautiful and euphoric sounds.

4. Ricardo masseran's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

5. direccion's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Please Subtitles! Thank you!!

6. someone's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

7. katarasagar's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

This is absolute master piece and I love it.

8. Nina Alyssa's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

9. Sonia Marybel's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Música siempre es música genial ! Gran músico , brillante

10. Matthew Spain's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Performed live at the Funkhaus Berlin theatre , composer and musician Nils Frahm captures the live audience and viewer alike in this contemporary concert film. Unconventional use of pianos, synthesizers, and drums combined with beautifully shot cinematography makes this film a pleasure to experience.

11. Hannah Boland's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

This film was not what I expected, yet surprisingly refreshing to watch. I have never seen a show quite like the one Frahm puts on, as it was mesmerizing to experience him perform like a well-oiled machine. The cinematography allows the audience to observe both the fruits of his labor as well as his performances. His passion and energy he expresses through his art is palpable and kept me thoroughly entertained.

12. Amir's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

13. walter catalano's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

14. Juliannedark's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

15. 1770057944's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

16. Quattro's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Of course it's all about the music - which is absolutely brilliant in its composition, arrangement, and - maybe above all - execution. The movie does an impeccable job highlighting the details of a phenomenal performance, without feeling repetitive and - most importantly - never getting in the way.

17. Chierules's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

18. Mariam Hamashima's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

What a nice groove. I can see his mind tripping from the play. But as a movie it is not entirely satisfactory 'cause it is just a live show.

19. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

2.5 Musical wise I never quite fell in love with his music; does not have the atmospheric or dark ambient sound, nor the beauty of other neoclassical like Max Richter, etc, nor the noisey beauty of Hecker etc. Pretty boring sound, but a decent performance recording.

20. A.M. Ronzon's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

Un espectáculo musical que cubre todo el escenario. Minimalisto que recuerda por momentos a Steve Reich. Texturas y colores que se crean un un pincel llamado "Música". La extensión máxima del alma artística en solo 87 minutos.

21. Hermano Lamas's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

cheguei a chorar de tão bom.

22. Diana Kral's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

23. Christos Malino's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

This isn't just for people who like ambient or electronic music. This is for everyone with a beating heart and a soul. There is a longing in the tightly filtered arpeggios that climb achingly up and down, yearning for a breath more light, that I have rarely felt. True catharsis. Please watch.

24. Ethan's rating of the film Tripping With Nils Frahm

The music is amazing and well-recorded and the small insights into his playing are very welcome. The camerawork is fine but there's not a lot of detail in the blacks, and they have raised the black level a bit too. A bit weird since it doesn't look grainy, enough light. I know I would be annoyed at how long the audience takes to warm up if I were there, but I perhaps shouldn't pay attention to it in a recording...