Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Gripping, and highly topical in today's climate

2. Tom Cottey's rating of the film V for Vendetta

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film V for Vendetta

77/100 (Biliyorum ve görüyorum. Favori listeme almadığım bir çok filmden daha mantıksız sahneleri var. Ancak favori listemin tümü dahil neredeyse hiçbir film bu kadar cesur değil. Sanatsallığının düşük olması bile bir sorun teşkil edemez. Hatta bu filmi ergenlerin sevmesi de bir sorun olamaz. İlk önce diğer filmler bu kadar yürekli, bu kadar politik açıdan doğru şeyler söylesin sonra tartışırım bu filmi...)

4. Tibulle85's rating of the film V for Vendetta

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film V for Vendetta

the domino scene was so satisfying

6. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film V for Vendetta

7. raquel_ag's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

8. Aulia Indry's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Having a good time when watching this movie. We falling in love to a man without face. We falling in love with mask, he built strong charachter, a dominant

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Great visual presentation of the Alan Moore graphic novel. Natalie Portman make one of the better performances of her career. It is full circle for John Hurt as he play the Leader of this "Big Brother" universe while he was the hero in "1984". Ending was changed from the original graphic novel making it all less effective but that is the only major problem with this superb movie.

10. sabrina's rating of the film V for Vendetta

For a film that is consumed in post-hoc early 2000's kitsch, I have a guilty pleasure for the anti-thatcherism/anti-bush/anti neo-liberal undertones. Also, i'm writing a paper on this for a critical film class and my former 14-yr old 4chan scrolling self would be very down for my yet-materialized but hopefully okay analysis of power aestheticization.

11. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film V for Vendetta

I'm bald Natalie Portman holding her arms up and crying in the rain.

12. F-BOMB's rating of the film V for Vendetta

This movie is less relevant than ever – if it ever was. But it's well-cast, well-paced, and for lack of any coherent political message, at least its theatricality means you have an exciting movie whose ideology to tear apart. If V has done little more than murder and blow up buildings and fail to offer any actual practicable solutions he's more complicit in the neoliberalism of our times than film's 1984 government.

13. speedball's rating of the film V for Vendetta

14. abyantama's rating of the film V for Vendetta

15. babycakesromero's rating of the film V for Vendetta

disney on ice kareoke compared to source material

16. truffraud's rating of the film V for Vendetta

i dont even care that it was heavy handed.... or anarchy lite and.. kind of cheesy at times.. a filme

17. JCPJD's rating of the film V for Vendetta

What's wrong? The dialogue, the acting, the sets, the story, the ending and the action scenes and the characters. It really had the whiff of amateurism hanging over it. Having said that, there is a certain satisfaction in watching an evil villain being trounced by a righteous vigilante. But that's it.

18. noone's rating of the film V for Vendetta

19. Lu Who's rating of the film V for Vendetta

20. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film V for Vendetta

21. Luis Meza's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Really cool film, with a political background in accordance with our time.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film V for Vendetta

The alliteration of this film turned me on. In a sexual manner.

23. Marta's rating of the film V for Vendetta