Per una migliore esperienza su MUBI, aggiorna il tuo browser.

Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Mizoru's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

2. tubbssw's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Even when the screenplay had a few dips along the way the basic plot idea maintained the interest.

3. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

4. Guilherme Tristão Martins da Rocha's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Fantasminha camarada e romântico. Argumento ridículo. Jovem morre, mas um dpto de assistência mortal do céu permite que ele volte a viver, com a missão de conduzir os recém-mortos à sua nova morada. Então, uma antiga paixão o reconhece. A partir daí é uma tal de ele 'aparecer' para alguns, sumir para amada, todos desaparecerem para ele... No final ultra romântico, cheio de música e cafonice, os amantes ficam juntos.

5. Peter Gerritsen's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Outstanding! What a treat: a poem, a short story, a thought. This movie feels like a painted dream, so soft and sensible and modest too. Perfect and creative photography, simple and clear script, yet surprising at times. Actors are lovable. A little bit bombastic score but beautiful!

6. Alberto C's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Confusing and boring. If not for the super babe I would have given it one star.

7. The Nebula's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Concept is decent on the other hand I really did'nt like the movie. Some scenes was so so simple, I felt like somebody took a camera and made a univercity cinema class project. Some scenes was decent, as somebody telling him a story and the boy was changing place slowly and that's all, don't expect more from this movie. Go watch "The Ghost" and Brad Pitt's movie with almost same concept.

8. Vinícius Mendes's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

A confused screenplay does a mess to a film with good takes and beautiful music. It’s more sad because there was a interesting idea to explore, but clearly the director lost her line when she was doing it. I’d like so much if it was a sequence, a story in which you can live the story with characters, side by side them. What is very beautiful are takes in the surrealist Parisian park Buttes-Chaumont (remember Aragon).

9. Yeonjoo's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Close your eyes, then you can feel me.

10. Elisabeth's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

11. Eliane Silva's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Sem dúvida Stéphane Batut possui conhecimentos da vida além da matéria. É bonita, interessante, instigante e desafiadora a história que ele nos apresenta por meio do romance de Juste e Aghate. Gostei da abordagem espiritual.

12. patchwork's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

13. CANDY PAULINA's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

14. Cinefila Creepy's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

15. Florent Bovier's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

16. jsbrocka's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

This is a welcome contemporary interpretation of the grim reaper story with beautifully-shot scenes, charismatic leads with genuine chemistry, and an unexplainably doe-eyed sensuality. Although fantastical at its core, the simple and more realistic moments are its best parts–as the failure to define the rules of its magical world and the mishmash of special effects distract rather than aid its compelling narrative.

17. janainavpj's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Respeito o filme. Começou interessantíssimo, mas, pro meu gosto, se transformou de uma hora pra outra em um dramão-novela.

18. David's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Beautiful film - with a superb sound track. The stuff of dreams

19. apinheirov's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

It takes a while to get your full attention, but then it takes off on a true mytholigical symphony. Moving

20. berT's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Türkçe altyazı gelsin....

21. Pymo's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

22. Betorra's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

3.5 I didn't fully understand how the created universe functioned but it did touch me. I loved the colors and the tone. And of course I loved Thimotée Robart. Anyways, I do think the premise could have been carried further, making it more dreamlike (or deathlike, if I may).

23. Doms's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

Poetic and moving love story transcending life and death.

24. Miguel A. Reina's rating of the film Ateşli Ruh

[Atlántida FF] A love story that goes beyond life and death. The romantic proposal is the most predictable, but the look at death as a journey from memories is especially interesting. That return to childhood, to the most remembered place, to the most important moment in life, which peacefully leads to another life. It is a positive and calm vision of an emotional journey that connects directly with a poetic feeling.