Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bewertungen & Rezensionen

1. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

2. Wika's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

I like the simple and effortless flow of this movie. it does not promise much; but delivers

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

4. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

5. William Low's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

Everything in the entire runtime is splendid. Another charming work from Lee Yoon Ki.

6. msmichel's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

Total non-starter from Lee. A woman follows an ex boyfriend for a day to recover a debt he's owed her for a year. The problem is he needs to borrow the money from assorted people to pay her. The makings of a romantic comedy that just never comes together. Jeon Do-youn quite good but never enough to make up for the tedium of this picture. Feels everyone one of its 125 min.

7. Cineasie Creatives's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

Official selection for the Berlin International Film Festival 2009 and the Tribeca Film Festival 2009. Screened as part of the Fantasia Film Festival 2009

8. Greg W's rating of the film My Dear Enemy

The score is your clue for how to watch, or what you're watching—it's a sketch, an observation. There is no threat or manic energy. There is tension and subtle negotiation throughout. Quiet, detailed acting performances. Both characters slowly revise their view of the other and it's beautiful to watch. You've got to just listen to the quiet soundtrack and come along as a passenger.