Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. erikdylansr's rating of the film Pom Poko

This does not feel as refined as better Ghibli efforts, but taken for what it is, 'Pom Poko' delivers.

2. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Pom Poko

Meh. Despite a handful of good scenes, this is the first letdown in Ghibli's filmography. It feels like it wants to be a black comedy but can't let go of its sincerety to embrace a more cynical tone. Which wouldn't be a problem, if any of the characters were interesting.

3. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Pom Poko

4. ZOA's rating of the film Pom Poko

La animación toca el conflicto socioambiental del crecimiento económico, concretamente de la década de los 60's en Japón. Muestra las consecuencias directas e indirectas del desarrollo económico incontrolado, confrontando a la audiencia cara a cara sobre los cambios que hemos provocado en el medio ambiente. Lo tiene todo para ser otra obra maestra.

5. Angioos's rating of the film Pom Poko

6. Podre Cortez's rating of the film Pom Poko

the drugs they must have taken while writing this film... were totally worth it

7. puddleglum's rating of the film Pom Poko

A raccoon guide to monkeywrenching.

8. salemsharp's rating of the film Pom Poko

My new favourite film, and a go to when i am feeling blue

9. MADAMEDE's rating of the film Pom Poko

10. iciae's rating of the film Pom Poko

An amazing environmental anime from 1994 yet so vividly relevant in 2019.

11. mauro's rating of the film Pom Poko

But the monster parade is *****

12. Livia Carpineto's rating of the film Pom Poko

13. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Pom Poko

14. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Pom Poko

Two times i watch this movie, two times too i got sleep. This movie full of story telling who can makes u sleepy when u heard the narrator. Doesn't need a main actor, cuz they'r protagonist with their own ways.

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Pom Poko

16. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pom Poko

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

17. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pom Poko

Leave it to the Japanese to make a powerful and engaging movie about raccoons that can magically transform themselves to anything. Expect the usual excellent animation work and some unexpected fairy-tale-like storytelling.

18. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Pom Poko

didn't quite like the narrative structure.

19. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Pom Poko

Ok, I watched this only because of the comments below. I would have never suspected myself of watching a movie with a still showing some smiling bear-squirrels playing a guitar. ... and I would have lost an awesome movie! I can only agree with all the positive opinions! Starting today I'll watch every racoon movie I can find

20. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pom Poko

THEY DROVE THE TRUCK OF MEN OVER THE CLIFF AND CHEERED! For all their fuzzy-wuzzy anthropomorphism, the tanuki remain radically "other". Their testicles help with this.

21. OLIA SCARR's rating of the film Pom Poko

22. Elise, Luce & Axel's rating of the film Pom Poko

Takahata nous amène parfaitement à penser la place de l'Homme face à la nature et aux animaux.

23. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Pom Poko

24. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Pom Poko

Wonderfully sarcastic humour, the message is so important and the way they just made it look like a documentary was so incredible. Nothing wrong with this movie (sure the raccoons had big balls, but I guess they really do, or at least they must in Japan!).