Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bewertungen & Rezensionen

1. David M.K.'s rating of the film Tetro

Vapid hipster types will enjoy... because it's silvery and pretty-looking and purports to evoke the damaged life of an artist, but there's nothing really there -- except Psych 101 hang-ups and an annoying performance by Alden Ehrenreich, who is something like Leo Lite.

2. Dreammaniac's rating of the film Tetro

Very sensitive film. Beautifully idiosyncratic visual style. Amazing sound design. Great acting, mature story, very very original movie. A pleasure to watch.

3. Lopezz's rating of the film Tetro

The definition of "average". Is this the man who directed masterpiece Apocalypse Now??

4. Coughcap's rating of the film Tetro

this film is comprised of tired old cliches.

5. @frassivan's rating of the film Tetro

a boring predictable short-soap

6. Sam Stolz's rating of the film Tetro

I also was hit by a vespa.

7. thepushman's rating of the film Tetro

Good to have Coppola back but...

8. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Tetro

9. (arc)'s rating of the film Tetro

QUIT HATIN '!! this film is magnifique.

10. Isabella Marques's rating of the film Tetro

11. chanandre's rating of the film Tetro

12. Law's rating of the film Tetro

Boasting of thematic depth and wonderful lighting, Tetro is a strong entry from Francis Ford Coppola into his canon. Strong writing is foregrounded in this intricate tale of human relatonships: emotions are never reduced simplistically, the world's absurdity is accepted for what it is and wounded memories are aptly approached. I personally prefer this over The Godfather.

13. lesley's rating of the film Tetro

self indulgent. extremely disappointing.

14. myasz's rating of the film Tetro

Symbolism and light very uncommon ans beautiful.

15. Pamela Pianezza's rating of the film Tetro

Just incredibly wonderful... My favourite film since... a very long time... http://goodnightmary.blogspot.com/2009/11/gallo-le-rate-magnifique-tetro.html

16. john L's rating of the film Tetro

there's a joke about Chinatown in this film, but I just can't put my finger on it.

17. thekarin's rating of the film Tetro

I absolutely loved this movie; was in an erratic mood for the rest of the day; going to see it again; love the black & white present and extra vivid flashbacks to the past.

18. Drew.'s rating of the film Tetro

I'm in love with this movie... but you know that already.

19. Halim Cillov's rating of the film Tetro

This was probably my favorite movie of this year. In my opinion, everything about this film: the music, directing, cinematography, art direction, casting ( you can't go wrong with Vincent Gallo), the script, the concept, the story was just amazing... Too bad, there is no set date for the DVD release of this film. I would love to be the first in line...