1. SafeStanding's rating of the film 360

Similar concept to Babel with interlinking stories. The problem with 360 is that the characters are not developed enough to keep an interest.

2. Sam's rating of the film 360

Good concept but it fell slightly flat. I enjoyed the film but it wasn't as memorable as it could have been. Some well developed characters given how many there were and some good links between them. Some nice shots and transitions. Some good links to the overall concept.

3. Renton47's rating of the film 360

As someone with a soft spot for the "everyone is connected" drama, a genre where the good don't fall too far from the bad, this entry seemed especially laughable. Perhaps due to a lack of any real premise, or returning characters, which makes this feel more vignette oriented. Weird attack on sex in a 'globalised' world, the Ben Foster plot seemed esp. misguided. Not anger-inducing, just... nothing.

4. Luca Lana's rating of the film 360

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME. I WISH I DID A 360 AND NOT WATCHED THIS FILM.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 360

This is a nice little movie. Good acting, good interaction of the plots. Plus Rachel Weisz. I do think the pretty people have better endings. It's up to us ugly people to protect them by prostituting ourselves.

6. dave gunn's rating of the film 360

Decent stories about people making decisions at sudden "forks in the road" enforced by an all-star cast, though it probably could have done without one or two of them.

7. venenatis's rating of the film 360

2.5* I was expecting better :(

8. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film 360

Dull, unimaginative, prisoner of its own artifice.

9. amicinema's rating of the film 360

Ne parliamo qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2013/06/passioni-e-desideri-360/

10. Joaopa's rating of the film 360

não é apenas um filme com histórias que se cruzam, mas é uma narrativa que privilegia estes encontros e desencontros que fazem parte da vida. com o costumeiro bom gosto de meirelles a história se torna algo mais.

11. violentango's rating of the film 360

Na pegada de contar historias paralelas que se entrelaçam como no Crash, Babel e Closer, 360° proporciona cenas bem legais, mas nada que te faça chacoalhar.

12. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film 360

13. Steve's rating of the film 360

Excellent film! Loved it

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film 360

not bad, quite entertaining & Hopkins was THE man - true story !

15. J. O.'s rating of the film 360

The design was sterile and the locations were almost completely void of their respective personalities (Colorado's airport felt the same as London's apartment that felt the same as the museum district in Vienna and so on) - yet the film still managed to tell a good story, weaving characters in and around themselves all over the globe. Great direction, good performances, overall a well-crafted film.

16. cenup's rating of the film 360

17. Guilherme Bellia's rating of the film 360

'yet another parallel narrative film

18. Garry Eunson's rating of the film 360

Held the attention well enough, but it was as empty as a commercial for a mobile network. As is the want of this type of film some of the stories were more interesting than others. But they all fealt a little false. Does every parent video there children's performances on mobile phones?

19. filipequintans's rating of the film 360

20. Dani Cury's rating of the film 360

I really don't know how they manage to ruin this. I'm a fan of Fernando Meirelles' previous work and love many of these actors, but this film... Nothing really happens, all the stories are so shallow. Very frustrating.

21. Milena.'s rating of the film 360

Feels like a waste of a great cast on superficial characters with ill-developed plots.

22. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film 360

Simplistic, banal, trite. "Carpe diem" for the globalized era. More like a self-help guide than a movie. This coral film mimics inarritu's soap-operas like "Babel", without saying anything meaningful. If we were to follow the suggestion to seize the day, we would definitely pass on Meilleres' latest offering: as one character says, life is too short.

23. FCC 86's rating of the film 360

"A wise man once said: If there´s a fork in the road, take it''

24. Barboza's rating of the film 360

Some interesting scenes early on, but it seems to be more interested in connecting the dots then actually saying something. Maybe there was a point to all of this?