1. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

2. João R's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Solid but I didn't like the tone's variation since I thought its beginning was so promising.

3. Adri Azhari's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

30 menit terakhir membuat air mata meleleh.... apalagi dengan ekspresi Haley Joel Osment yang 'innocent' itu loh....

4. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Starts brilliantly and one can't help but wonder what Kubrick would have done with it. Yet, he did it himself, he gave it to Spielberg because he thought the film needed the sentimental approach of the second half. A remarkable film in many ways, it puzzles with its reoccurring confrontation between adult violence and pointless children-oriented iconography. Or should we say, a battle between Kubrick and Spielberg?

5. josh's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Even though this came out in 2001, I still feel its all been done before. I feel like its probably been done in some Star Trek episode or something, and far better at that. Also, the cinematography is a little too slick and pretty. It {the cinematography} needs to relax.

6. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

An extremely beautiful, charming but really somber overlooked film by Steven Spielberg. It raises a lot of questions about what is real or artificial and what it truly means to be a human being. I really would have loved to see what Stanley Kubrick would have done with it, as he was originally going to direct it before fate got in the way. Funny that it was released in 2001. I want to cuddle that teddy bear so bad.

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Never gets enough credit, though I am very curious as to what Stanley Kubrick would have done with this material. It wouldn't have been better, but it might have been at least as good

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

I think A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is an underrated movie from director Steven Spielberg. Many people worried about Spielberg directing an "originally" Stanley Kubrick movie. To me, there's nothing wrong about it. Spielberg succeed to capture the dark side of advanced technology. If a robot could genuinely love a person what responsibility does that person hold toward that Mecha in return? That's robot's dilemma...

9. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

I just effing LOVE the ending!

10. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

There is something sickening about this film but the skill that went into the making is apparent in every frame.

11. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

12. redux's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Kubrick is waiting for you at the bottom of all that Spielberg syrup.

13. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

I would love to give this 5 stars, really would but something is missing. Best part is the last 25 or so minutes...that is when speilberg comes closest to Kubrick territory

14. au's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

15. Max Chervin's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Spielberg fucks up a good Kubrick movie

16. Лиич's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

The absence of female characters is disturbing and puts the character of the mother in weird almost sexual connotations. Wish the movie ended in the water. Teddy was cool and robots are better than humans.

17. calamidades's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

una de las pocas películas que me hace llorar

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

19. James Mackin's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

I remember watching this as a young kid, and being so damn confused/in awe. And when I rewatched it years later, with a more logical mind, I didn't love it. But hey, Haley Joel Osmont's really fucking good in it.

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

I expect the conversation around this one to change in the years to come.

21. Renton47's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

As someone who doesn't really think there should be a cap on technological progression, this is the most convincing rebuttal I have seen because it recognises the capacity to fail arises from stilted human development. What will happen when we can one day make all of our fictions come true? What is the cost of being a non-human animal in a human world? A towering cinematic and emotional work.

22. Ruth Gilbert's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Overly sentimental, lacking in foresight. The set design was misjudged and does not stand up as futuristic.

23. Rennovatio's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Vivo esperando la inteligencia artificial.

24. goeienag's rating of the film A.I. Artificial Intelligence

The conclusion terrifies me to this day

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7