1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Apocalypto

2. Enes Akdemir's rating of the film Apocalypto

Bad fiction, adorable screenplay

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Apocalypto

not great, but *definitely* a nice fresh idea for the boring AngloSaxon-dominated Hollywood .

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Apocalypto

There is a brilliant madness to this film, which is pure cinema in its thrilling visual storytelling. The sacrifice set peice is surely one of the most tense and horrifying in recent times and the chase sequence - which effectively takes up the entire second half of the film - never tires.

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Apocalypto

Quite cinematic but stunningly breathtaking once you get into it after the film opens.

6. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Apocalypto

Non dico di guardarlo a tutti i costi, però il finale é abbastanza epico/comico.

7. etilen's rating of the film Apocalypto

I am Jaguar Paw. This is my forest. And I am not afraid.

8. lostlevel's rating of the film Apocalypto

9. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Apocalypto

The most depressing ending for a film about survival and triumph. After escaping human sacrifice from another tribe and reuniting with his family, the Europeans show up.

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Apocalypto

Mr. Gibson had some unbearable escapades which did not help to hold-up his image. To Gibson haters: if you are honest to yourself, you must admit that you love this movie; but you deny it. After several times of watch, I always feel the same: shocked & fascinated. This is about the end of all days caused by man; no matter if by Mayas or Spaniards or conquistadores. It is about greed & misuse of power. Masterpiece.

11. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Apocalypto

12. blyniukas's rating of the film Apocalypto

I've never cherished much hope for Mel Gibson, until this film left me completely flabbergasted.. I'd give it *4.5*, probably just because it is not quite accurate from the historical point of view. However, having said that, I bow to the quality of the production design in this film. It's one of the most gripping and unforgettable films I have ever set my eyes upon. Beautiful and stomach churning at the same time.

13. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Apocalypto

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Apocalypto

2,5. Molto crudo e con tante scene cruente, ma ben fatto e con ambientazioni splendide.

15. Madison's rating of the film Apocalypto

The Revenant as Mayans, both for scenery and Tarantino-level of gut-wrenching action wounds. Would not watch before bed again.

16. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Apocalypto

17. Meastro0's rating of the film Apocalypto

Entertaining, but Spanish appears with guns to save Mayan from immorality...?

18. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Apocalypto

What I learned: it is important to change direction.

19. sark's rating of the film Apocalypto

Gibson's vision reveals a culture in decline, worshipping death. Enter peaceful nature loving tribe, thrown into slavery and forced to participate in a Running Man type game ritual. Gibson never lets the tension drop and the visuals are jaw dropping!

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Apocalypto

21. rachel collier's rating of the film Apocalypto

The second I stopped laughing i turned it off. Made it about 8 minutes.

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Apocalypto

2006, dir. MEL GIBSON - 7,5/10 (USA)

23. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Apocalypto

Insulting and kitsch view of pre-hispanic Mayan culture. Hollywood fast-food for the ignorant mass.

24. r u f o's rating of the film Apocalypto