1. Bob's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

Casting Michael Caine as Austin's father was probably the best idea since casting Sean Connery as Indy's father. Otherwise, the least satisfying installment that feels too hyperactive at times. What was not recycled in the part 2, it sure is in this one. None the less, it's hard to ignore the charm that returning cast brings - which leads to a conclusion where one can hope for further continuation of this franchise.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

Starts with a fun parody of what would happen if Austin Powers was a bigger budgeted Hollywood production directed by Steven Spielberg and the screen cameos here were hilarious. Beyonce Knowles is surprisingly good and has a feisty Pam Greer exploitation vibe over her. Sadly, the film overuse both Myers and the numerous celebrity cameos and it implodes in it's own navel-gazing.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

"There are two things I hate the most in this world. People who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch".

4. tommy cruise's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

5. João Rocha's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

I try to hard to behave... but I fall asleep

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

I feel like Goldmember (the character) is simultaneously underrated and overrated. He's what happens when you let Mike Myers do whatever the fuck he wants, but the fame hadn't gone completely to his head yet.

7. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

When this shit got old already

9. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

10. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

I was going to give this three stars but then I remembered 'Fook-Yu' and 'Fook-Mi' and that shit is unacceptable.

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

Austin loses his mojo, Foxxy Cleopatra tries to hard, Dr. Evil... oh well, fook it.

12. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

Who wants to unfollow me for giving this 4 stars?? Not you, guy arbitrarily turning knobs.

13. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

While watching this again for the first time recently, I kept thinking that Austin Powers would work better as an animated film. Anyway, Charmander is in this movie.

14. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

15. Mother of God's rating of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember

I wanna see Tom Cruise in Austinpussy.