1. Aardsy's rating of the film Baby Driver

The most annoying movie I wish I made.

2. nessmj's rating of the film Baby Driver

3. konijns's rating of the film Baby Driver

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Baby Driver

2.8 The first half hour or so is entertaining fun. After Spacey and Elgort are "even", the film is in desperate need of an interesting plot. Hardly anything makes sense, least of all Foxx´s character. All in all Baby Driver is not half as clever and cool as it thinks it is.

5. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Baby Driver

What happened here? Wright's weakest. Quite possibly the worst actor on the planet ever this guy. Ugh.

6. Samir Valle's rating of the film Baby Driver

La mejor pelicula del mundo

7. MisterColo93's rating of the film Baby Driver

8. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Baby Driver

Fun while it lasted. Good stunt-work and a neat gimmick with the music-visual synchronicity, but not particularly memorable

9. jhubbs's rating of the film Baby Driver

Fun, pulsing, very action. Doesn't really go anywhere exceptional. Feels like a huge missed opportunity for Wright.

10. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Baby Driver

Really solid flick even though it hardly takes any time to breathe. Fantastic editing and use of music too.

11. lollyjoys's rating of the film Baby Driver

sorry tapi ini bener-bener boring

12. pieomy's rating of the film Baby Driver

Soundtrack was weaker than expected. I enjoyed it more than I expected too, though.

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Baby Driver

You have to hand it to Mr. Wright. The visual flair is always there. But as with so many Hollywood movies there must the the thankless task of the girlfriend role. Somehow they are these perfect creatures that don't have any needs of their own.

14. zselen's rating of the film Baby Driver

let's have a superb driver with mommy issues, a few bad gals/guys who do not look so bad till their lives depend on it, a great soundtrack, a love story on the side and hope for the best.

15. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Baby Driver

16. raquel_ag's rating of the film Baby Driver

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

17. alchimia's rating of the film Baby Driver

to all the directors in the whole world: PLEASE STOP CASTING ANSEL ELGORT

18. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Baby Driver

An eclectic music playlist does not mean you made a good movie. Stupid story.

19. jooley's rating of the film Baby Driver

I was expecting...more. Great premise, very slick and a joyously overpowering soundtrack. I even dug the set up with the various flavors of robber in the motley heist crews and could overlook Spacey's oddly stiff caricature, but towards the end, when the film got going, I wasn't really onboard with where it was going. Shame.

20. rksw's rating of the film Baby Driver

21. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Baby Driver

I guess nothing special...Oooh wait i like his music and cutting in editing. What an amazing cutting

22. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Baby Driver