1. jooley's rating of the film Baby Driver

I was expecting...more. Great premise, very slick and a joyously overpowering soundtrack. I even dug the set up with the various flavors of robber in the motley heist crews and could overlook Spacey's oddly stiff caricature, but towards the end, when the film got going, I wasn't really onboard with where it was going. Shame.

2. rksw's rating of the film Baby Driver

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Baby Driver

I guess nothing special...Oooh wait i like his music and cutting in editing. What an amazing cutting

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Baby Driver

5. Louis Robert's rating of the film Baby Driver

Entertaining modern Bonnie & Clyde vibe

6. HAD!L's rating of the film Baby Driver

7. pencils only's rating of the film Baby Driver

8. kakaok's rating of the film Baby Driver

The opening long take coffee walk scene. Boards of Canada track somewhere in between (not included in the official soundtrack release though). And Lily is sugar. Jamie Foxx was also strong. Some entertaining movie references (Halloween, Monsters Inc., Bonnie&Clyde)

9. npynvt's rating of the film Baby Driver

Hello Flea from RHCP #guiltypleasure

10. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Baby Driver

1,5 It always annoys me when movies treat every scene like a montage with song after song, and this one found the "perfect" excuse to do it. Some very cool details, incredible editing as always, but like someone said, bit boring in the middle, a bad final act and it goes in loops instead of forward.

11. Harriehhh's rating of the film Baby Driver

It’s always a shame when you have a high expectations for a film and it doesn’t live up to them. It’s even worse when the film is just shy of it too. Baby Driver would be case and point: it’s enjoyable and well paced, with a great cast and superb soundtrack. What then is off? Maybe it’s just suspiciously sharp, or the sum of its excellent parts don’t gel in the right way. I guess you could say it’s perfectly flawed.

12. Zac Weber's rating of the film Baby Driver

An insufferable gimmick that I guess we're supposed to applaud because the filmmakers synchronize the music and editing? I don't get it. As someone else wrote, "a playlist doesn't make a movie."

13. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Baby Driver

Go back! There's absolutely no substance here!

14. wi.bi's rating of the film Baby Driver

this is exactly how you can enjoy the movie. When music, sound, visual, editing, camera mixing together become one component, and for this movie is very very very great! Even I think there's a couple minus but still entertain and enjoyable.

15. Kamran's rating of the film Baby Driver

Sharply edited, boasting at times gorgeous sets a generally pleasant mise-en-scene. Audio and Visual harmony, rhythm, match on actions.. splendid. Near companion to DRIVE/SAMOURI/CONFORMIST but clearly its own thing. 83/100 - Great.

16. Loris De Santis's rating of the film Baby Driver

17. angelafterangle's rating of the film Baby Driver

nice score. made elgorts presence feel less horrendous

18. adam's rating of the film Baby Driver

19. Star Lord's rating of the film Baby Driver

Non malaccio, si lascia guardare.

20. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Baby Driver

It is one of those films that you may never get tired of watching time and time again. The heart of the film is its music around which the entire film was orchestrated, but this heart was also infused with large doses of adrenaline, romance, some really cool characters and loads of good humour.

21. João Freitas's rating of the film Baby Driver

22. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Baby Driver

SPOILER ALERT: The ending of this movie is white privilege personified. A well-made film, technically. But the story is dumb. The characters are underdeveloped.

23. sputnixed's rating of the film Baby Driver

ansel is excellent, but action cliches are just not my thing so i stopped halfway into the film..

24. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Baby Driver

it was good.. the editing and directing was top notch. basically disliked every main character in the film though. i couldn't even root for baby because he annoyed me so much. cool idea for a movie though