1. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Baby Driver

I feel so related to Baby... except the part of driving thugs. Or fast driving at all.

2. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Baby Driver

3. João Ricardo's rating of the film Baby Driver

++ great soundtrack and wonderful music correlation with the cinematic scenes - lost of some humanity/emotionality of the main character in the end

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Baby Driver

It's a nice twist on "The Driver" with some great tunes banging in the background and outstanding casting.

5. seakat's rating of the film Baby Driver

Boring of this kind of ending where the main character makes the correct decision.

6. rafabauer's rating of the film Baby Driver

3.5 for the 3rd act and for Brighton Rock

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Baby Driver

8. Mugino's rating of the film Baby Driver

It has its moments, but Wright has had better ones.

9. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Baby Driver

Although on the surface the movie seems interesting, you quickly come to realize that the characters are one dimensional, the plot is awful, the cinematography is uninspiring, and you just wasted a good movie night.

10. Puja Nandi's rating of the film Baby Driver

The novelty of having music and acting choreographed in sync is only really good for the first 10 minutes. After that, the rest of the film is quite mediocre in its plot and acting at times. The plot was never really developed to any great level so you come away from the film...disappointed.

11. oldeuboi's rating of the film Baby Driver

Somewhat enjoyable. But it clearly made by male and specially design for male with man child issue. Plausibility is another issue. Strip off the soundtrack or style, it would be pretty tame. Also, for this film women are not characters. They are object.

12. emanuela's rating of the film Baby Driver

13. Diderot's rating of the film Baby Driver

Part of me wants to call this the least cool movie of the year, just because it makes palpable how cool it thinks it is at almost every moment. However, aside from the poor casting of Jon Hamm and Lily James (neither of whom can act), Ansel Elgort does have a certain sexy charm and the character of Baby a gentle sweetness that make the movie enjoyable.

14. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Baby Driver

1/4 Grand Theft Auto, 1/4 Need for Speed, 1/4 Drive and 1/4 True Romance. Unquestionably asinine - as you'd expect from any Hollywood action movie - Baby Driver sets a new standard for an iPod commercial.

15. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Baby Driver

Undeva la mijloc între ridicol și trăș de doi bani.

16. Theolini's rating of the film Baby Driver

Kind of let down by the hype. Although I have to admit I did not see it in theaters and I deeply regret it. The cast is good, the sound editing and the overall work on the rhythm, the sounds and the music is stellar. It's just that beyond the style, the form, the theme is really ordinary and lacks a little something else to put it above the "cool, speedy thingy". Might be a little harsh.

17. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Baby Driver

Are you fucking kidding me? What a movie!

18. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Baby Driver

Wright non sbaglia un colpo e ci regala un altro gioiello,con un lavoro in cui tutto gira,dall action fenomenale alla colonna incredibile,dalla direzione artistica al montaggio disumano. Sale di continuo e non cala mai,la storia d'amore aggiunge quel romantico delizioso e lo scontro finale sembra un western anni '70. Altra perla di un autore strepitoso.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Baby Driver

I'm in love with Jonathan the Waitress. :)

20. abunchoffilms's rating of the film Baby Driver

I get 'Nice Guys" 2016 pulp action flashbacks when I caught up with this film. Wright like always, manages to entertain the hell out of me, but unlike his previous efforts, this film is all surface and offers up no turn around for the characters. He try's and fails to offer convincing stakes but it feels like Wright wanted to make an all out bloody action pulpy picture.

21. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Baby Driver

22. Basim Qureshi's rating of the film Baby Driver

Great editing, very well put together soundtrack, and lacks caution in just the right way. Interestingly enough, it reminded me a lot of La La Land because of the amazing visual and acoustic storytelling style. Well worth a watch!

23. KOKONUTT's rating of the film Baby Driver

Visually attractive, good music but somehow to sappy and cheesy.... Script writingnya sedih banget, bikin w ga percaya ini seorang Edgar Wright yang nulis, nampaknya beliau emang cuma cocok jadi director sajalah. Despite of good and detailed visual dan audio menurut gue film ini sangat generic sekali. Bahkan humornya saja nda asik dan terlalu maksa. Gak banyak yang bisa dikomentari sih, yang pasti saya nda menikmati.

24. Z-666's rating of the film Baby Driver

mmm ba, ba-ba, ba, mmm ba, ba-ba, ba, mmm ba, ba-ba, ba, mmm ba, ba-ba, ba