1. Rodrigo's rating of the film Baby Driver

I think the Brighton Rock sequence is the only thing that I actually like about this. Meh.

2. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Baby Driver

3. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Baby Driver

4. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Baby Driver

5. Rocketeam's rating of the film Baby Driver

6. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Baby Driver

one of the best 4* I've ever given

7. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Baby Driver

Having all ingredients in the world don't necessarily make a good cake. Baby Driver is a meat pie and chocolate cake combined. I don't like that.

8. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Baby Driver

It's not perfect, but damn, those music scenes are so Edgar Wright and so perfect. Every little detail!

9. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Baby Driver

10. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Baby Driver

Wright, you need a screenwriter, as a director pretty good, but, the story... really?

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Baby Driver

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-35J

12. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Baby Driver

Surely, this reminds you of some very notable heist & car chase movies (i.e. "The Driver", "Drive", "Bullitt") and violent shootouts (i.e. "Heat"). Yeah. But; still, although every trick has been applied already in those, "Baby Driver" is pumping some fresh life into the genre. I think that's the magic here. I can understand that many others find this quite dull, sort of music video clip. Who cares, I like it.

13. Domiziana's rating of the film Baby Driver

Musical, action, drama, comedy, crime: I love you, Edgar Wright

14. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Baby Driver

Jamie fox is my favorite, as always fun script from Edgar, but lots of flourish choices turn me off, same problem i have with guy ritche, i hope edgar simplify his film timeline in editing room, i know many people love that extra stuffing, i like it more simple

15. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film Baby Driver

Um filme onde é explorado o som de um forma, arrisco dizer, revolucionária.

16. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Baby Driver

Kind of the equivalent of your drunk, underage friend (who looks similar to this movie's protagonist) embellishing a drunken driving story with thousands of highly improbably details, until the reality of the situation has totally vanished. At times he's funny, but at some point you go from being entertained to just humouring him, wishing he'd shut up already. A movie that doesn't transcend its ridiculousness.

17. leopoldpape's rating of the film Baby Driver

18. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Baby Driver

One of the best soundtracks to a film in years. Loads of fun!

19. saitosouta's rating of the film Baby Driver

It was scrumptious to hear T-Rex's "Deborah" after knowing Sony was sued for lack of licence to use.

20. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Baby Driver

Any movie about cars and robbers that remains strictly entertaining and doesn't get too dramatic and pretentious - as so many do nowadays- has my respect. I applaud this movie and its soundtrack. It's like Drive's less impressive yet cool little brother.

21. maurino's rating of the film Baby Driver

Rollercoaster movie of the year.

22. samuele90's rating of the film Baby Driver

Wright piglia Fast & Furius e La La Land e fa vedere come si fa un action con le macchine e un musical come Cristo comanda.

23. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Baby Driver

24. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Baby Driver

Mr. Wright mounted his plot with a peculiarly interesting character in the center, but when it comes to the conclusion, it was a bit of a letdown. (3.5 stars)