1. wiwitaek's rating of the film Babycall

Good but not that original.

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Babycall

At the risk of myself sounding sick, I wish it stayed true to the ending fate of the mother and child, as that would've been one of the bleaker endings that I have ever seen. Yet, the final twist changes our perception of all the events and makes it more of a twist movie than a character study akin to Polanski. Therefore, while still not as gripping as his Apartment Trilogy, it's only gimmicky. Well acted, though.

3. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Babycall

Noomi Rapace and Kristoffer Joner give really solid performances, as they always do. However, as far as the movie goes, it really suffers from all the plot twists that seem contrived, from many forgotten clues and especially from the ending. Overall I thought the first half was really great which only made the rest super disappointing.

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Babycall

I see dead people. I hear dead people. I don't have many tattoos this time. PS: Also known as The Mirror in the US.

5. oldeuboi's rating of the film Babycall

Rapace was good but the glacial pace and some logic issues could be the problem for making it a better film.

6. jenifferp's rating of the film Babycall

7. CGI Baby's rating of the film Babycall

The worst Tenant put-on I have ever seen.

8. Algitya's rating of the film Babycall

A discussable thriller. Although it's had a not -so original plot, Raapace paranoid a la Jodie Foster's performance surely the sharply one who made it through the movies.

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Babycall

Great drama/thriller with a stellar performances from both Rapace and Joner. Sure it might be predictable plotwise but the movie really shines when it comes to portraying the heartbreaking sadness of Rapace's character. There is also a great use of understated music and sounddesign, and the austere locations give the movie an eerie quality.

10. Whiggles's rating of the film Babycall

Moody and nicely shot but ultimately rather predictable. I guessed what was going on within the first 40 minutes and from then on it was simply a case of waiting for the inevitable. Still, nice performance by Noomi Rapace - not on par with her portrayal of Lisbeth Salander in the Millennium trilogy, but that was always going to be a tough act to follow.

11. Lars Ole Kristiansen's rating of the film Babycall

Could have been so much better with another ending. The first hour is brilliant; Sletaune really knows how to create a Polanski apartment. But sadly he's not very good with plot twists ("Naboer" also suffers from this). Still, "Babycall" is much better than the regular scandinavian thriller - the restrained visual style is masterful. Three very strong stars.