1. João Ricardo's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Simple. Beautiful. Touching. A dream film. Julie Delpy is absolutely gorgeous.

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A truly romantic film, probably one of the most romantic ever made.

3. martaag's rating of the film Before Sunrise

4. Myles's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Swoon! Makes me miss being young and in love.

5. aybala.d's rating of the film Before Sunrise

6. Ramzi's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Engrossing, naturalistic, no cynical or cheap tricks.

7. Inês Ventura's rating of the film Before Sunrise

8. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Before Sunrise

rewatched after 3 years. still magical. it's like we're there with them

9. bouvardila's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Waiting for the day where I'll find my Jesse.

10. xiaoyue's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I loved this film as a young girl because it had given me, in these intermittent packages, all these revelatory ideas about interrelation, about intimacy. after having watched it many times since, I know why it is that we never get sick of narratives about love. it's because these ideas never stop being new, but continue to move from individual to individual, wilting and becoming beautiful over and over again.

11. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Before Sunrise

12. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A romantic projection itself, a bit too polished for me, but the chemistry between Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy (she was so stunningly beautiful in her twenties) is great. I believe in this kind of fateful infatuation, but not as beautified as in this movie.

13. Rocco's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Delpy's speech about Seurat's figures feeling "transitory" echoed at the end by Linklater's camera lingering over the empty places Celine and Jessie had visited is one of the clearest evocations of the impersistence of meaningful human connection in all of film.

14. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Even though you kind of get used to the characters, it still feels fake and overworked the entire time, and since this is not a really old italian film, there's no excuse. Though some of the dialogues were reclycled for Waking Life, were their vagueness and preteciousness actually have a place, by trying to give them a context on this couple's day together venting to each other, you just end up with a cringe fest.

15. spasmolytic's rating of the film Before Sunrise

16. MisterColo93's rating of the film Before Sunrise

17. Noëlle's rating of the film Before Sunrise

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Sunrise

2,5 / Sweet. Somehow it remembered me the Woody Allen nerve - intellectual, existential talking and quick lines.

19. postblueink's rating of the film Before Sunrise

7/10 (31. 07. 2017). romance without popcorn.

20. mimivulturul's rating of the film Before Sunrise

21. lidiishere's rating of the film Before Sunrise

young Ethan Hawke is young! OMG

22. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Um romance que nada tem de clichê, repleto com um diálogo constante entre Celine e James que não deixa de ser cativante. A beleza de um amor tão humano e espontâneo.

23. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I can't help but relate to it. And therefore, I love it.

24. Mar ~'s rating of the film Before Sunrise

Hmm it is nice, but I found everything too planned, I could sense the director and the screenplay behind trying hard to make everything seem interesting, oh and the clichés.. I really liked when she said ""I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone....."