1. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Before Sunrise

2. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A romantic projection itself, a bit too polished for me, but the chemistry between Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy (she was so stunningly beautiful in her twenties) is great. I believe in this kind of fateful infatuation, but not as beautified as in this movie.

3. Rocco's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Delpy's speech about Seurat's figures feeling "transitory" echoed at the end by Linklater's camera lingering over the empty places Celine and Jessie had visited is one of the clearest evocations of the impersistence of meaningful human connection in all of film.

4. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Even though you kind of get used to the characters, it still feels fake and overworked the entire time, and since this is not a really old italian film, there's no excuse. Though some of the dialogues were reclycled for Waking Life, were their vagueness and preteciousness actually have a place, by trying to give them a context on this couple's day together venting to each other, you just end up with a cringe fest.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Before Sunrise

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Before Sunrise

7. Noëlle's rating of the film Before Sunrise

8. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Sunrise

2,5 / Sweet. Somehow it remembered me the Woody Allen nerve - intellectual, existential talking and quick lines.

9. postblueink's rating of the film Before Sunrise

7/10 (31. 07. 2017). romance without popcorn.

10. mimivulturul's rating of the film Before Sunrise

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Before Sunrise

young Ethan Hawke is young! OMG

12. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Um romance que nada tem de clichê, repleto com um diálogo constante entre Celine e James que não deixa de ser cativante. A beleza de um amor tão humano e espontâneo.

13. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I can't help but relate to it. And therefore, I love it.

14. Mar ~'s rating of the film Before Sunrise

Hmm it is nice, but I found everything too planned, I could sense the director and the screenplay behind trying hard to make everything seem interesting, oh and the clichés.. I really liked when she said ""I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone....."

15. yovargas's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A movie for romantics about romantics. The movie could hardly be simpler - two travelers share one lovely evening together before going there separate ways. Our couple has an easy charm and chemistry that makes watching them mostly quite pleasant, but their occasional attempts at pseudo-profundity left me rolling my eyes a bit too often, making them likeable but hard to truly love. A solid B.

16. Aukse's rating of the film Before Sunrise

17. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Before Sunrise

18. cinebaby's rating of the film Before Sunrise

The chemistry! dialogue! romance! YES

19. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Before Sunrise

La stanza con il grammofono - la chiesa - il vicolo stretto

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Clichés et radotages ! www.cinefiches.com

21. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Conceptually, 'Before Sunrise' is one of the most unique films of its time. It's captivating to see these two strangers meet, spend a whirlwind evening together, talking about everything from ghosts to puberty, all the while falling in love. I especially like the final sequence revisiting the now empty spots where the two had kindled the flames. I actually felt a lump in my throat knowing it would end there.

22. lina maj's rating of the film Before Sunrise

23. paristexas's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Julie Delpy is the saving grace of this film- she brings out the softness in Hawke, and through her collaboration on the screenplay/improv with Linklater, she brings a sense of reality, spirit and sweetness to the whole film. One of the best films about love out there- a portrait of youth, idealism and communication between lovers

24. Lau Bendix's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Touching, witty, earnest. This is Richard Linklater at his best. Definitely worth a watch if you like dialogue-driven movies.