1. Elena's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

"The Birds" but with bees and social media

2. MLSoares's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

The best place they could find to hide a person who was threatened to be killed was a country house full of windows, great. And if it worked on facial recognition, why not a mask?

3. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

For that awkward moment when you realize "consequences" can/will apply to yourself as much as "others"....or, you're the bad guy? I'm the bad guy? Doesn't matter, Black Mirror killer bees, they on the swarm! X-Files meets PKD...

4. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

(3.5) The premise of sentencing people to death by using #DeathTo hashtags and being held liable for internet hating is so delightfully absurd that it feels like your regular South Park episode. Suspenseful at times, slacking at others, OK overall.

5. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This episode brilliantly addresses the very-real issue of security of technology (and the possible dangers of keeping all technology within "the cloud"). Brilliant duo of female lead actresses, and fantastic execution. I was much too engrossed in the complexities involved to be at all prepared for the twist at the end. Black Mirror continues to produce the best sci-fi collection in years.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Charlie Brooker's pet theme of 'weaponized public outrage' is taken to its extreme but logical conclusion in "Hated in the Nation," easily one of the most effective and cinematic episodes in the show's canon. The pairing of two mismatched detectives and a conspiracy involving killer bees recall fond memories of "The X-Files," though it must be said "The X-Files" hasn't been this good in decades. A season highlight.

7. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Suprisingly a different take from all Black Mirror easy-trap themes. Appealing story and great duo female characters, looking forward for their story in the future.

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

9. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

10. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Aware de problema disparitiei albinelor si chiar trancanesc de vreo 3 ani despre asta dar really epusoduasta a fost foarte meh

11. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

12. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Everytime Karin talks reminds me of Merida well, uh, fact that Kelly's her voice actor. I know why Blue is so sharp lul..what a happy ending!

13. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Somehow its my fave of the show.

14. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

15. carlosleite's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

16. yuriwalker's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Love the Ghost in the Shell vibe.

17. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Competently assembled but predictable throughout with a lukewarm walk-through of familiar dystopian themes. Characterisation by sneer doesn't help.

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This last episode from the third season of BLACK MIRROR is one of my favorite episode. Maybe because I loved crime/mystery/detective genre. HATED IN THE NATION is thrilling, suspenseful, exciting, & entertaining. This episode proved that BLACK MIRROR still succeed to capture the ugly side of advanced technology. It's frightening 'cause it feels so close to our reality. I hope there would be another episode like this.

19. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

20. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

The finale of Black Mirror S3 is a super stylish feature length episode with one of the most ridiculous premises in the show's history, if you actually care to deconstruct it. "Who did it? Well… I mean, the robot bees, I guess? And Twitter, with hashtags. Something about hacking and online accountability, I dunno. Yeah, fuck it, we'll call the rapper Tusk. What do you mean? Of course Charlie Brooker is God, pfft!"

21. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

"Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!" -Mark, The Room (2003)

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

I like this show better when it's stories don't actually become fact: http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/03/517785082/rise-of-the-robot-bees-tiny-drones-turned-into-artificial-pollinators

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation