Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

1. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

2. jhubbs's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Kelly MacDonald strongly plays a poorly written, audience-insert lead. Police procedural elements range from fine to network tv bland. Some very suspenseful scenes. Interesting use of technology in this one, combines a few different ideas successfully. Still suffers from generic Hacker-Man Hollywood bs. Sloppily downtalks audience about tech terms. The sidekick, Blue, is pure cringe. Shit wish-fulfillment ending

3. Vicki Leekx's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

4. whimisical melancholy's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

By the end of Black Mirror episodes, I always ended up wanting to delete all my social media accounts. This one is my favourite by far.

5. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

L'ho trovata troppo lunga e noiosa. Il colpo di scena finale non era a livello di altri episodi e non ho nemmeno capito quale dilemma morale dovrebbe presentare questa storia. Se vogliamo, può spingere lo spettatore a riflettere su quanto facilmente si "odino" le altre persone sul web, di quanto sia facile sparlarne senza pensare alle conseguenze, ma non l'ho comunque trovato particolarmente avvincente.

7. Elena's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

"The Birds" but with bees and social media

8. MLSoares's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

The best place they could find to hide a person who was threatened to be killed was a country house full of windows, great. And if it worked on facial recognition, why not a mask?

9. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

For that awkward moment when you realize "consequences" can/will apply to yourself as much as "others"....or, you're the bad guy? I'm the bad guy? Doesn't matter, Black Mirror killer bees, they on the swarm! X-Files meets PKD...

10. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

(3.5) The premise of sentencing people to death by using #DeathTo hashtags and being held liable for internet hating is so delightfully absurd that it feels like your regular South Park episode. Suspenseful at times, slacking at others, OK overall.

11. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This episode brilliantly addresses the very-real issue of security of technology (and the possible dangers of keeping all technology within "the cloud"). Brilliant duo of female lead actresses, and fantastic execution. I was much too engrossed in the complexities involved to be at all prepared for the twist at the end. Black Mirror continues to produce the best sci-fi collection in years.

12. HKFanatic's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Charlie Brooker's pet theme of 'weaponized public outrage' is taken to its extreme but logical conclusion in "Hated in the Nation," easily one of the most effective and cinematic episodes in the show's canon. The pairing of two mismatched detectives and a conspiracy involving killer bees recall fond memories of "The X-Files," though it must be said "The X-Files" hasn't been this good in decades. A season highlight.

13. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Suprisingly a different take from all Black Mirror easy-trap themes. Appealing story and great duo female characters, looking forward for their story in the future.

14. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

15. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

16. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Aware de problema disparitiei albinelor si chiar trancanesc de vreo 3 ani despre asta dar really epusoduasta a fost foarte meh

17. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

18. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Everytime Karin talks reminds me of Merida well, uh, fact that Kelly's her voice actor. I know why Blue is so sharp lul..what a happy ending!

19. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Somehow its my fave of the show.

20. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

21. carlosleite's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

22. Timothy Stevano's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Love the Ghost in the Shell vibe.

23. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Competently assembled but predictable throughout with a lukewarm walk-through of familiar dystopian themes. Characterisation by sneer doesn't help.

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This last episode from the third season of BLACK MIRROR is one of my favorite episode. Maybe because I loved crime/mystery/detective genre. HATED IN THE NATION is thrilling, suspenseful, exciting, & entertaining. This episode proved that BLACK MIRROR still succeed to capture the ugly side of advanced technology. It's frightening 'cause it feels so close to our reality. I hope there would be another episode like this.