1. carlosleite's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

2. yuriwalker's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Love the Ghost in the Shell vibe.

3. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Competently assembled but predictable throughout with a lukewarm walk-through of familiar dystopian themes. Characterisation by sneer doesn't help.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This last episode from the third season of BLACK MIRROR is one of my favorite episode. Maybe because I loved crime/mystery/detective genre. HATED IN THE NATION is thrilling, suspenseful, exciting, & entertaining. This episode proved that BLACK MIRROR still succeed to capture the ugly side of advanced technology. It's frightening 'cause it feels so close to our reality. I hope there would be another episode like this.

5. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

6. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

The finale of Black Mirror S3 is a super stylish feature length episode with one of the most ridiculous premises in the show's history, if you actually care to deconstruct it. "Who did it? Well… I mean, the robot bees, I guess? And Twitter, with hashtags. Something about hacking and online accountability, I dunno. Yeah, fuck it, we'll call the rapper Tusk. What do you mean? Of course Charlie Brooker is God, pfft!"

7. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

"Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!" -Mark, The Room (2003)

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

I like this show better when it's stories don't actually become fact: http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/03/517785082/rise-of-the-robot-bees-tiny-drones-turned-into-artificial-pollinators

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

10. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

11. Narrante's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Black Mirror but every time they say “bee” it becomes a generic horror-thriller and the writing gets sloppy and crappy CGI shows up and terrorists use JavaScript to hack the system but Kelly MacDonald is surprisingly cute and at one point she says “identity deetabees” and the social commentary is very sharp but the whole thing is uselessly over-long and over-dramatized.

12. bryanvmh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Bees die we all die. Buzz buzz.

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

This isn't perfect, but it's probably the best of the season. A great marriage of trolling and miniaturization.

14. Mugino's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Like all of the best Black Mirrors, its urgency and terror stem from its dangerous proximity to reality. Recent news of the artificial pollinators developed by Japanese researchers was inevitably met with a collective apprehension. This is life imitating art imitating life.

15. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Close to five stars for me. The story is great and unfolds in a unassuming manner without all the bells and whistles you normally get. The horror of the situation creeps up on you and when the end comes you´ll be hooked. The acting is very strong as is the direction. The production design is also very slick and gives us a near future you can buy into.

16. maurino's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

the score is a little bit micaleviesque, isn't it?

17. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

18. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

It seemed as if they were rehashing old ideas (the whole doing justice against bad people in a bad way we saw in "Shut Up and Dance"), but this one goes in a very different, broad and intrincate direction. Super thrilling, stylish and with a great concept. I'm excited to see what's there to come!

19. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

To be continued in Game of Thrones... A girl is no one

20. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

21. BernardoL's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

Terribly uninteresting episode with a slow, dull and convoluted plot, insipid characters and uninspired acting.

22. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation

When an extended TV episode manages to be a better sci-fi/thriller experience than a lot of the films that make their way to cinemas! Even though the idea of high-tech killer bees is not new per se (I remember The X Files had a similar take) the way they're used in this episode is terrific. In the year that saw Trump elected president, the episodes of Black Mirror felt more possible and scarier than ever. #brilliant

23. Lazri's rating of the film Black Mirror: Hated in the Nation