1. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

The most entertaining and funnest B.M. thus far. This one is a EXACT refection of our society back upon us, and the image a glaring one. (Would of gave it 4stars if it wasn't for the last 12-15 mins that it kicks into overdrive and becomes cringeworthy and retardedly over the top in tone)

2. amariliz's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

3. squid's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Black Mirror is always taking an idea and making it too much.

4. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

A successful attempt at ridiculing our constant, obsessive pursuit for social validation, but quite annoying to be honest. Let's just commit social suicide, become hermits and be done with it all!

5. Elena's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

6. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

probably the worst tv show in the past decade that created this kind of hype with such shallow concepts, average storytelling and annoying characters

7. carrielou's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

8. Diana Obrejan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

9. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

This time around, it's the premise that is basic and easily tired, but it's the character work that breathes some air into it. For a while, it's a bit of a roadtrip movie and that was some decent stuff going (Cherry Jones is a highlight).

10. auloel's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

11. Adinda Putri's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Maybe it will happen in future???

12. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

13. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

2.4 stars. Strikes that curious tone betwixt sneering and compassion that also characterises the more fun anthology show 'Inside No 9'. This felt too thinly sketched to last an hour, though the central conceit of the title is a worthy social observation worth making. It also applies to capital! See: Sam Vimes' Theory of Economic Injustice.

14. Severus Snape's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

15. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Some say this is a hysterical overreaction to social media, some feel it like Christmas dinner... I'm in the latter camp, watching Lacy's descent into the "lower depths" of the fictional shlocky rating system everyone is tied to is cathartic, as she goes from bad to worse in an absurd situation (no shortage of those, these days), the actual human connection, at the end, however ambivalent, marks this as a top episode

16. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

uh.. fucked me up the most

17. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Pretty, but kinda blunt.

18. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I'm not in Facebook. And I'm happy.

20. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

4.5 Of course it feels totally wrong to rate this at all...

21. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

the American version is missing some of the unbelievable british sense of pessimism that the future (or present) doesn't seem as bleak.

22. Novnovia's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

23. Danuski's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I feel uncomfortable rating this

24. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

haven't we arrived to this era? where everything's measured by likes and hearts?

← Previous 1 3 4 5