Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

1. vordven's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

2. Ylly's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

3. Cimino!'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

When a single actor performance threatens to ruin the whole thing halfway (but should I blame Wyatt Russell or Dan Trachtenberg? as a rule, the director is the usual suspect). But the Alzheimer twist is brilliant.

4. jhubbs's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Was the whole point of this episode really to just make a shitty pun? Was truly hoping they would do something interesting w the AR tech, but it's all been seen before. Inception meets Resident Evil. BM has so few new ideas of its own. Acting ranges from fine to overcooked. Not bad, just fails to justify existence 2.25

5. Vicki Leekx's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

6. David Zimmerman's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

7. fatiaamalina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

8. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

9. pablocinéma's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

i hope Kojima won't try this

10. Victor-André's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Loved the inception reference !!!! Got so into it that I lost the storyline.

11. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Pengen gw tonjokin Wyatt Russel pas tereak2. Bangsat, annoying bgt.

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

E' partito molto bene, c'è anche un ottimo sviluppo, ma non fa abbastanza paura e il finale non mantiene il livello. Comunque, siamo seri, offrirsi volontario per provare uno sperimentale gioco horror? Ma vogliamo scherzare?

13. squid's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

The actor was pretty good but the plot was too basic. Commentary on virtual reality has been done a thousand times. Only the part on alzheimer was interesting but it was too small to even count.

14. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

15. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Forgettable, but I liked the concept of personalized horror content.

16. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

es igual a un creepypasta que leí una vez y que no me dejó dormir

17. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

18. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

2.4 stars. For all of its conceptual trapping its bag of tricks is straight out of the Blumhouse stable. Half-a-dozen pull-back and reveals in a row do not a good twist make. A real missed opportunity when one considers the potential of making a meta-fictional horror film around some of the best survival horror games of the '90s - I would have loved to have seen elements of 'Rule of Rose' in this, for instance.

19. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

20. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

3.5/5. I don't know why but I think it should be ended in that alzheimer-dad-twist.

21. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

22. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Spoiler Alert....I've done my share of drugs, so I'm familiar with time dilation, but the .0001 seconds it takes between the ringing of the phone and the frying of his brain doesn't make sense...all that in less than a nanosecond...but then again, there are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in my/our philosophies,,,

23. lostlevel's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

For the sake of future sleep I should really stop watching black mirror.

24. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Twist is okay but what I really like though were the analogy of the fears.

← Previous 1 3 4