1. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

I think all of us knew - PLAYTEST is a social commentary of Virtual Reality (VR) technology. I must admit, PLAYTEST did a pretty good job. At first, I thought this episode is a sci-fi stuff. Then, I was quite surprised when PLAYTEST turned into a horror. This episode has an interesting concept. About how VR can affect human life and make them confused - can't choose which is real and which is fantasy. Worth watching.

3. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

4. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

So it's about this obnoxious, two-dimensional, wise-ass American backpacker with mommy issues and financial difficulties, that just so happens to find a quick buck testing at "top secret" British horror video game company to finance a trip home. But things aren't what they seeeem. This one lulls you into a false sense of security before doling out some real nightmare fuel in the latter half, so stick around… or not.

5. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

6. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

If this game was real it would be every horror fan's wet dream. Thrilling and perhaps one of the most memorable episodes so far.

7. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

8. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

9. nandafr's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

15/10 would not recommend the game

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

I've seen this movie a hundred times already

11. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

4.5. eu reviro um bocado os olhos a filmes de terror, mas este é de valor.

12. André's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

This one meanders a bit too much for its own good, and although I generally like Russell, he doesn't quite pull it off here.

14. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

always answer your mom's calls

15. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Just when you think it is over, BUM!

16. N!nA's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Totally impressed by Wyatt Russell’s acting skills!!!

17. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Technology as an escape from reality

18. Whiskiono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

20. ionosonde's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

those twists got me, and the premise is neat, but it doesn't deliver nearly as well as other episodes.

21. BernardoL's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

Oh my shit! What an incredible script. By far the best episode of this 3rd season. Clever, ingenious and enthralling from beginning to end.

22. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

23. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

The episode required a lot of build-up until the frightening part began, but then the scares just started rolling in and things got pretty intense. I really liked the final twist, the analogy with Alzheimer's decease and, if the leading man was a touch more relatable, we would feel more sorry for him in the end. But overall a solid episode... I like when "Black Mirror" plunges into suspense/horror territory.

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Playtest

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I knew they would excel at horror. Gory, jumpy, but mostly psychological. I love these storylines.