1. Log Lady's rating of the film Blood Diner

I like schlock as much as anyone else, but god damn this was boring. Feels forced and too self-aware for its own good, and honestly not that creative either.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Blood Diner

Absolutely moronic but it had me in stitches!

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Blood Diner

Audiences don't get comedic-horror films often, let alone, and like with H.G. Lewis' work, when they intend to be trashily over-the-top. Blood Diner is typical in its narrative, and yes, it's simply a polished schlock-film, yet it's near the wacky comedic brilliance of Re-Animator: alive with creativity, laughs, and is gleefully in bad taste. Great party fun if watched with those who also get it.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Blood Diner

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Blood Diner

Silly and trashy companion for your summer.

6. Jack M's rating of the film Blood Diner

Saw this VHS quality monstrosity on TV a year ago. Definitely the worst film I have ever seen, and that's no easy feat.

7. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Blood Diner

The occasional moment of weird inspiration (fried batter ball?) does not divert the film from its tedious nature. Like most genre films, its the scrap of narrative plotting (and lame jokes in this case), not the creativity, that drives it when it should be visa-versa. Admittedly a Nazi surf band raises an eyebrow, but this still doesn't live up to its cultist hype.

8. mfg's rating of the film Blood Diner

Shopping list: 5 dog dicks.

9. kingofbizzare's rating of the film Blood Diner

One of the best B horror films I have ever seen. I can only hope it receives a DVD release in the US someday.

10. solar anus's rating of the film Blood Diner

What a gem! All hail the unholy goddess Shitar and may we all get to feast on many a Lumerian blood banquets in our lifetimes!

11. Cacophonism's rating of the film Blood Diner

12. H. K. ‡'s rating of the film Blood Diner

A film with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Absolutely disgusting, infantile and inept. I love it as much or more than anything else I've seen ♥