1. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

goodness gracious does this film fall apart exactly at the tennis match it's supposed to be about. that thing should've been a 30 second montage. i'm serious. Based on the film 7 Days in Hell.

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

I couldn't care less for Shia Labeouf and I'm not a big fan of hollywood's melodramatic and dully operatic bio films, but goddamn if this ain't one of the bests yet (it also helps if you love tennis). All the internal drama and flashbacks can be a bit annoying and repetitive, yes, but they come full circle once, after a surprisingly breathtaking final match, we are served with a very subdued and endearing ending.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Perfect casting for one of the greatest sporting rivalries of all time. So much to reflect on in this bruising psychological drama that goes way beyond racket and ball.

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

You know a performance is good when it makes you cry. Thank you, Shia.

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

6. Kamran's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

7. lou.'s rating of the film Borg McEnroe

I admit it's not the best movie ever, but I'm totally biased towards tennis and this two ❤❤ and I'd have enjoyed it no matter what...

8. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

9. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Overwrought direction, to cover for a lack of psychology and tennis skill. I liked the performances very much, though, especially LaBeouf.

10. chanandre's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

My favorite sport. The Federer and Nadal of their time. The heart vs the wit. Sport is bloodshed.

11. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Borg McEnroe

Very cool film about two amazing tennis players and an epic Wimbledon tennis final. I was a bit sceptical how it would be possible to make a good film about tennis but this one is a real gem full of suspense and with a positive touch in the end. Some great complex personalities and a common passion. Recommended.