1. Bob's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

With such a great attention to technical details, this was meant to be a Dracula film to end all Dracula films. Unfortunately, some other details such as characters were taken a backseat. They feel empty and dead because everything was focused on a love story that never happened in a source material. Its results are the mixed feelings about main antagonist, while the main protagonists offer nothing to hold on to.

2. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Gary oldman is the only one good in this one.

3. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

4. soymilky's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

This movie reminded me why I love movies. I love how much effort was put into creating this genuinely creepy atmosphere. Oh man, Keanu and Winona cant speak with British accents though

5. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

"The children of the night. What sweet music they make." Gothic masterpiece <3

6. Morteza Sayah's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

What's most impressive in this film is dark and magic points, points and moments very well fitted with vampire fiction. spc the moments that are going to be terrible and we see how space and time tell us about that event

7. patríciapinho's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

i only watched this for academic purposes and 5 minutes in they made up a character and past love story for the count....why......coppola doesn't care about my education uh the aesthetic and monica bellucci were a+ tho

8. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

9. subtonal's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

(4++) Not to diminish other aspects of this movie, but... Tom Waits AND Diamanda Galás!??!???? SIGN ME UP. What an incredible moment in film history.

10. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

11. captainfez's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

The best special effect was the way they replaced Keanu's "whoa"s with "I say!"s.

12. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

as gorgeous and decadent as one would hope the story of Dracula to be. too bad the score, wardrobe and special effects (all brilliant) are soiled by one too many cheesy plot points and the clumsy performances of Keanu, Winona and just about everybody else...

13. Mosese's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Great comic relief from keanu reeves

14. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

15. Brian Trinh's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Ridiculously over the top scenes, experimental cinematographic effects, and dark mise-en-scene makes this Dracula adaptation unique. Very gothic. The dark and irrational side of modernity explored. Unconscious, repressive desires given life. The haunting past that instills nightmares in the present moment.

16. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

This film is so extra, but the practical effects alone give it 4/5 stars.

17. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Gorgeously erotic and Gothic version of Bram Stoker's book with silent movie techniques and exquisite sets, costumes and make-up without ever going "over the top. It is easily one of the best-looking films of the entire Dracula-canon on film. The film is filled with a impressive cast list but it is Sadie Frost who blows everyone out of the movie as the doomed Lucy. Sadly Keanu doesn't. The last good "Dracula" movie.

18. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

The sets, makeup and costumes alone make this a complete delight to watch.

19. Ann Burden's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

20. Rocco's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

People have always been quick to dismiss this film as overwrought and excessive, but those are the very things that make it so special. The outre romance and stylistic peccadillos are what make this one of the most daringly rendered big budget fright flicks of all time. A perpetual delight for those who never tire of the alchemical magic of filmmaking, no matter how obvious the effects or outsized the emotions.

21. carlosleite's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Two stars for costume, makeup and cast.

22. lidiishere's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

23. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

2.7 stars. Even though all the special effects are in-camera, it still manages to feel at times like a lurid CGI extravaganza. It has much the same grubby appeal of Troika's wonderful 2004 RPG 'Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines' but somehow never quite gives itself over to sheer giddy enjoyment in the way that game does. A film I probably could love if I could find a crack in it to work myself into.

24. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

I get that gothic vampire films get a bad rap for being cliched, but Coppola’s Dracula has got to be the most ambitious of its kind. With the exception of Keanu’s accent, it is a vampire lover’s wet dream.