1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

2.7 stars. Even though all the special effects are in-camera, it still manages to feel at times like a lurid CGI extravaganza. It has much the same grubby appeal of Troika's wonderful 2004 RPG 'Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines' but somehow never quite gives itself over to sheer giddy enjoyment in the way that game does. A film I probably could love if I could find a crack in it to work myself into.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

In my 30 years of living, I never before finished this - I always turn it off somewhere, disgusted. After finally forcing myself through, I firmly believe this is one of the most vile and evil films ever made. The film's logic - as if in a fever dream of a terminal patient, or in the last involuntary synapses of a man dying mid-coitus - shuns all Good in service of Love, forever distancing the two. It's mad genius.

3. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

The scope of the film is absolutely breathtaking, but unfortunately, its performances and script don't match.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Du cinéma totalement maîtrisé, aux trucages stupéfiants, et pourtant... www.cinefiches.com

5. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Could be 4* but Keanu Reeves ruined it. Props to Tom Waits, he is the man!!

6. Dalibor's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Distinctive, yet unpretentious take on this well known myth. Director gives the famous main character a more humane side, while exploring sexual tensions beneath the entire sadistic story. Using "primitive" special effects works quite well, emphasizing the "medieval" setting and as homage to early cinema.

7. anacecil's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Otra versión de Drácula, buena actuación, pero no emociona

8. Severus Snape's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

9. hexhunk's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Unbearably silly and weirdly low-budget.

10. Kreg's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Gets 3 stars for its entertainment value exceeding its quality

11. MS1915's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Francis' direction and the performances by Oldman and Hopkins were the highlights of this experimental horror film. Keanu and Winona struggle to keep up with these legends and it shows. Remarkably enough, there is a certain charm that makes me want to come back for more.

12. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Turn the volume up! Those hammy accents aren't gonna come through without a little help.

13. HAD!L's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

14. bibonoaozora's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

15. Marina C.'s rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Worth watching for the good aesthetic moments (that seem to fade through the film), costumes and Winona Ryder. A cookie for Keanu, for trying. And kudos for Tom Waits' performance. I'm still debating my feelings towards the added layer of 'pseudo-psychosexuality'. And O!, will I ever get to miss the theme of loss of female soul through sexual acts?

16. batarde's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

This is for early cinema nerds and aesthetes, and only them.

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

the more I hear Winona Ryder's voice, the more I love her

18. Arf's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Classicone che dovevo rivedere

19. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Good flick, they still have not realized my favorite character from literature to his fullest potential though, but this is close

20. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Nawet Keanu Reaves daje rade

21. ceknklsn's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

23. James Roth's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

Sweet mother of Jesus, this was boring. Bad performances, tedious story telling, iffy visuals. No idea what Coppola was thinking, such a shame.

24. kris's rating of the film Bram Stoker's Dracula

I like its dark gothic style, certainly a must see for anyone who likes vampires.

← Previous 1 3 4 5