1. la grande illusion's rating of the film Bridesmaids

2. jooley's rating of the film Bridesmaids

I might just have been cutting my losses after having endured the extreme (and unfunny) potty humor of the first half, but the second half of this movie was just right. I even laughed a couple of times. For that and Kristen Wiig being wonderful throughout, I don't regret watching it, but never agian.

3. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Bridesmaids

Crude, crass and over-padded, this is modern cinematic Braille underlined to the nth degree with its mean spirit and cheap laughs. The lukewarm adulation applied to this nonsense should be a minor warning to society.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Bridesmaids

"Why can't you be happy for me and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person?"

5. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Bridesmaids

3,5 pq o final é aborrecido, contudo a kristen wiig e a melissa mccarthy são incríveis neste filme e o meu amigo joão portalegre é um cocó

6. Deiner's rating of the film Bridesmaids

"Speaking of Consuelo..." This is the 2nd time I watch this movie and is as hilarious as the 1st time I watched it. Part to its success comes from the writing and its great cast (from what I understand there was some improv) and as a whole it's a very entertaining movie. And if you have some spare time, check out the extended version of Annie's argument with the teenage girl, just comedy gold.

7. c.g's rating of the film Bridesmaids

8. Ethan's rating of the film Bridesmaids

This was like The Hangover for chicks. I absolutely Kristen Wiig.

9. Poor Margo's rating of the film Bridesmaids

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Bridesmaids

More fun than good, Jon Hamm and Melissa McCarthy are both great.

11. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Bridesmaids

Too long, and way too focused on the cringe factor at some points, but hard to dislike.

12. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Bridesmaids

i FINALLY watched this and it wasn't as good as i hoped it would be. the cast is great but the overly awkward moments just made me feel bad about myself. is that a thing?

13. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Bridesmaids

(...)Jawohl, Bridesmaids hat ein Herz! Der Film heilt so einige Wunden und verletzte Gefühle, darf pikante Geheimmnisse beichten und endet rundherum glücklich. Das muss auch, denn das Publikum akzeptiert zwar so einiges von Frauen in Komödien, nicht aber, dass es schlimm endet. Ist das sexistisch? Da wären wir wieder.

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Bridesmaids

The Irish cop joke is either inspired or lazy which really goes a long way in describing most of this movie.

15. Renton47's rating of the film Bridesmaids

I like Rudolph, McCartney and Wiig plenty but thank the comedy godess for Byrne's ascent to royalty. Amazing in this and 'Spy'. I'd complain about the usual things, but instead I'll just say this loses points for wasting one of my idols and not giving Tim Heidecker something strange to do.

16. sebekk's rating of the film Bridesmaids

I guess bridesmaids will be bridesmaids?

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bridesmaids

Buried beneath the bawdy humor was a valuable message. People can't figure out how to solve their problems when they just feel sorry for themselves. They lose sight of the people around them in their self-obsession. It's not all about you. Look around. People want to be helpful. Be helpful yourself. This is the rare Hollywood comedy that is not just fart jokes.

18. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Bridesmaids

An extra star for the junior mint scene.

19. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Bridesmaids

THE best comedy. Brilliant writing. A personal favourite. This film will live on. The only down-side is the lame love story on the side.

20. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Bridesmaids

21. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Bridesmaids

22. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Bridesmaids

23. Kamran's rating of the film Bridesmaids

Guffaw-worthy episodes of comedy, drunk on a plane the highlight, interspersed throughout an uninteresting, childish, and cliche ridden script. 60/100 - Decent (2.5)

24. antibody's rating of the film Bridesmaids

i enjoyed it in the theater, but now all i can remember is the shitting scene, so it lost a star