1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Casshern

2. Aaken's rating of the film Casshern

Like watching a dream awake.

3. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Casshern

4. Nejishiki's rating of the film Casshern

Entertaining, the new anime is better though.

5. Sebastian-Jr.'s rating of the film Casshern

IIt Was a dissapointment for me. Totaly confusing, may need to watch again.

6. Mugino's rating of the film Casshern

I wonder how much better the film would rate if the English translation wasn't so bloody awful. Half my confusion stems from simultaneously hearing Japanese dialogue that didn't match the English subtitles at all.

7. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Casshern

With one dimensional characters, and a rather weak script, the visuals are just not enough to keep this one from sinking under the weight of all the half-cooked ideas it has.

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Casshern

Japanese people know how to make a scifi.

9. ijol's rating of the film Casshern

Kickass cult sci-fi made by Utada Hikaru's former husband. Yea I gave 4 for the sake of Utada Hikaru.

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Casshern

Although it is quite slow moving I really liked the story and the emotional core of the script. This movie may be flashy when it comes to the effects and the action, but it is the movie's heart that will stay with you after the movie is done.

11. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Casshern

watched about half of this one and gave up. I usually can sit through anything but this was too boring.

12. nargs_au's rating of the film Casshern

loved the films meaning, action scenes and visuals. but i personally got put off how slow and boring it got at times. if they found a way to make it more entertaining and less boring id really really love this film/ i have to admit tho its better than the old tv series. so in other words its a good update to an old franchise.

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Casshern

A Japanese Zack Snyder movie, but twice as long and boring.

14. Ademption's rating of the film Casshern

A CGI mess. Casshern manages to be so convoluted, senseless, and over-CGI-ed that it took two viewings to convince myself that I had actually seen it with my full attention, and I wasn't missing the main point: choppy and terrible.