1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Che

When you get a film of this length, (especially about Che Guevara) it's sometimes better to make it into a tv series. While it does focus on the two major events I'm still missing out on the inner political matters and how oppressed the people were under a dictatorship regime that Che was fighting against. The landscape and fire fights are beautifully shot but some dialogue now and again wouldn't have hurt things.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Che

I like it more as two separate films, but yeah, it's all good.

3. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Che

Ehhh.....first part was very good. Second part was poor and I felt suffered from Soderbergh's lack of real understanding of revolution and latin american leftist perspective.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Che

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Che

Long, complex and works as whole to tell this story.

6. JK's rating of the film Che

3* for the more enjoyable first part, 2nd part is hard to follow and remains all in all pretty 1-dimensional

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Che

Possibly Soderbergh's most ambitious project that is fairly difficult to approach as a spectator. Both an expansive historical account, and an attempt to remain objective in the politicised characterisation of Che. For versatile audacity alone it deserves credit, but sit through this epic for study rather than entertainment. Del Toro is resplendent, and probably more familiar as Che than Bernal.

8. Chumlum's rating of the film Che

Hardest thing i ever sat through

9. Jorge's rating of the film Che

Politics aside...fantastic movie. Del Toro's stare has a way of conveying more emotion and information than most can achieve with lengthy monologues or bombastic theatricality.

10. CJ5000's rating of the film Che

On Blu Ray, apart from being an awesome film looked stunning. Blu Ray sceptics check it out. All films should look this good

11. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Che

I like how it opens with a map of Cuba.

12. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Che

I love how realistic weapons and explosions are in films these days. I would like to see this sometime.

13. Sudarshan R.'s rating of the film Che

14. revok's rating of the film Che

!hasta la victoria siempre! overall good portrait of el che and good movie! in my opinion soderbergh's best of his last movies.

15. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Che

The most depressing episode of M*A*S*H ever.

16. HobartLazaro's rating of the film Che

17. theladyassassin's rating of the film Che

Good film but it does not portray Che in the best light. He seemed to have a romantic view of Guerilla warfare. He was a doctor but, in the film at least, he immediately demands to be a Guerilla once another doctor came along. I feel that he could have contributed a lot more acting as a doctor as Fidel and Che didn't seem to have a clear idea of how the government would be won after Batista was ousted.

18. William Low's rating of the film Che

A nice story of Che and his revolution. Del Toro is borned for this character.

19. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Che

documentary and fiction filmmaking closer than ever! worth watching if you can commit to its running time... great blue ray set i still wonder what terence malick's version would have looked like...

20. Cromm CrĂșaich's rating of the film Che

21. comeandsee's rating of the film Che

breaks away from the generic spectre of the biopic to present a fascinating life of one of the worlds great revolutionaries.

22. alistaire's rating of the film Che

Soderbergh's versatility never ceases to amaze me.

23. E.P.Riley's rating of the film Che

I was completely blown away by Del Toro's performance. I can honestly say with an open mind that it is in my top three performances of all time. It is no doubt ny absolute favorite by Del Toro. Outstanding movie, true to history, loved it. I give it the best rating I can hold for a film.

24. Murilo Reis's rating of the film Che

Just watched. Fabulous movie with a perfect way of dialogue with time within a linear time that stops sometimes. Del toro act great and it seems to became Che by his own.