1. niculaeeliza's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

i give 5 stars to every movie i watch bcs i love stories and i love screens

2. Jean Jacques's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Fransız Yeni Dalga akımının öncü isimlerinden dünyalar tatlısı Agnes Varda'nın insanlığa armağan ettiği güzel yapımlardan biri. Klasik sinema kalıplarından uzaklaşarak kurgulanan bu film, harika kamera perspektifleri, Corinne Marchand'in muhteşem zerafeti ve güzeller güzeli Paris sokakları ile oldukça değerli bir yapımdır.

3. Anouk the Fox's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

4. Ivanda Wahyu's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Agnes varda membuat film ini sebagai perwakilan tiap manusia yang resah dalam menunggu, siapa sangka Cleo akan banyak menemukan hal baru dengan 'tidak diam saja' , dan pada akhirnya musuh terbesar adalah pikiran negatif itu sendiri. Secara teknis film ini saya bilang keren, mise-en scene realistis hiruk pikuk kota, dan akting yang jempol dari semua cast.

5. Cara's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

: ) what an ending. really interesting progression about performance, beauty, and identity. and such such beautiful music. haunting

6. İrem Hira Yuca's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Korkularımın gittiğini hissediyorum, mutluyum!

7. Erick G. Torrentera's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Me dio una gran ansiedad ver a tantos conductores que no respetaban al peaton, que tiempos aquellos.

8. Marius's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

3,5, didn´t spot Godard or Karina :/

9. Irmak Bayram's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

J'allais donner 4 à ce film mais finalement je n'ai donné que 3 parce que la fin m'a trop énervée !

10. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

The streets of Paris explored in the 60's by a diva impatiently killing 2 hours of time to find out the test results of what could possibly be a terminal case of cancer. We go through superstition, drama queen outbursts, nude sculpture posing, a bizarre Godard and Anna Karina silent film interlude and possibly a love story. A lot can happen in 120 minutes and Varda make's it an enchanting and wondrous experience.

11. Ell's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Certainty as a gift in a life devoid of singular meaning!

12. Azimet Avcu's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Cleo kesinlikle izlenilmesi gereken bir film. Özellikle son sahneler muhteşemdi.

13. Aylin's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Someone said that this film is better than the whole Before trilogy and that's what really got my attention. I have to admit that this film is now one of my absolute favourites and I hate picking favourites. I love every single thing about it and even though I really would like to see more of Cléo and Antoine; I like that we as a viewer have the option to imagine a realistic or more romantic ending.

14. Allison Rung's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

I loved this encounter-by-encounter scene structure and the little dramas of looking titrated differently for each segment. It would be interesting to watch this next to Rouch's Punishment.

15. Antoine RL's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Le plus bel hommage à Paris de la part du cinéma français (Montparnasse, Montsouris, Denfert Rochereau, Rivoli, Place d'Italie...)

16. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

17. Gustavo Paiva's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

A cena de abertura me pegou totalmente de surpresa. E cada espiada na Varda dentro dos espelhos, nos reflexos das janelas é um suspiro... Viva Varda! Filme belíssimo!

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

CLEO FROM 5 TO 7 presented a short daily life of a woman who had cancer. Other movie maybe will show about the struggling or how sad the character's life. But director Agnes Varda took a different path. She somehow made this movie in a cheerful way although we knew the fact that Cleo is not really okay. CLEO FROM 5 TO 7 intrigued me with its cinematography. As if I became an invisible person who followed her anywhere

19. josh's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

A standard fair slice of life french movie.

20. Nicolò Musiani's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

21. ronny's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

this was my eighth Varda viewing, and it's also the one that cements her as one of my favorite directors ever. among such a diverse oeuvre, "Cleo" has so much i want from film: captivating cinematography, psychedelic twists, and heartbreaking humanity. it oozes poetry.

22. liv@liv's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

wrote a shit essay on this but i love the movie so much

23. Joel's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

All of the magical elements that would define the French New Wave are here but the film is full of a fresh female perspective. The camera work is a miracle. Then as I began to unpack the subtle criticism of vanity, the way the film traces inner transformation over the course of a 2 hour story. It's really that perfect pairing of style and substance.

24. garry.christian's rating of the film Cléo from 5 to 7

Too much to say about this gem. Walking with mortality and Postmodern Feminism through the streets of Paris in one and a half hour.