1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Collateral

Works as an adrenaline rush, and a metaphor for a triumphant revolution against 1st-world nations apathetic complacency of hypocritical morals that spawn eventual murder of the marginalized contained in their society and abroad. Foxx's journey from zero to hero over the bourgeoisie predator of Cruise is equated to the overthrow of an unfair ruling class towards a union with Pinkett's open-minded academic.

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Collateral

Shit happens. Think anyone will notice?

3. Wellington's rating of the film Collateral

The way Michael Mann films Los Angeles and makes her a great character is cool and beautiful is pure art.

4. JasonAv's rating of the film Collateral

5. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Collateral

Unbelievable. One of the most efficient movie I ever saw. Great Soundtrack too.

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Collateral

7. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Collateral

My mom took me to see this when I was 9. Quality Parenting

8. CanonFiller's rating of the film Collateral

Stylish and engaging, this movie made me see Tom Cruise with a renewed appreciation for his talents and suave looks. Mann's camerawork is fantastic, I'm a sucker for this movie's cinematography and aesthetics, it's gorgeous. Ruffalo gets too little screen time for my taste. Lame soundtrack.

9. mlstrx's rating of the film Collateral

i could ramble about this film for hours but i'll just say that it's my favourite film of all time and that it means so much to me

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Collateral

11. bieup's rating of the film Collateral

boring but passes the time u kno

12. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Collateral

The last decent film that Mann has made, with two great central performances and a visual style that totally suits the material. Bonus points for the Audioslave soundtrack.

13. _OOO_'s rating of the film Collateral

Los Angeles - Die Sinfonie der Großstadt

14. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Collateral

15. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Collateral

O Jamie Foxx faz deste filme algo melhor.

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Collateral

Tom Cruise runs at least a 40 yard dash in an uninterrupted take.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Collateral

Probably my favourite Tom Cruise role ever.

18. Jim Fear's rating of the film Collateral

Pretty cool aesthetic and badassness.

19. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Collateral

Don't like Tom Cruise in this.

20. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Collateral

Slow, moody, and tense, it's a great watch

21. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Collateral

In what world does this soundtrack makes sense?

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Collateral

This might be Mann's masterpiece

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Collateral

Tempted with 700$ a taxi driver very soon realizes that he is very much in the shit. He is forced to serve a killer during the night & "The Collateral Damages" take place one after another. The movie is a violent, charismatic, top-class thriller with constant tension. Intelligently constructed, aesthetically shot & with good dialogues. Michael Mann is back to the tradition of "Thief" & "Heat". Great actors.

24. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Collateral

Los Angeles la nuit, esthétique & nocturne. Face-à-face tendu entre un taximan utopiste et un tueur à gages nihiliste. --------------- L.A. by night, dark, beautiful, amazing, mysterious, bewitching. A sharp face-to-face between a utopian taxi driver and a nihilistic professional assassin.

← Previous 1 3 4