1. RumbleFish's rating of the film Congo

Madonna che ridere, riguardato nel 2018 con le scimmie di peluche e i dialoghi improbabili è davvero surreale e pacchiano. La fine emoziona quasi come 20 anni fa però.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Congo

Only the movie score and Bruce Campell's scream of death is worth hearing as the rest of the film is filled with crap dialogue. Joe Pantoliano and Delroy Lindo even understood what kind of shitty movie this was and decided to not have their names credited on the film which say a lot about it. Tim Curry has a fun Bela Lugosi approach to this though.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Congo

D'une confondante inutilité... www.cinefiches.com

4. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Congo

5. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Congo

Two years after Jurrasic Park was released the future was plainly C.G.I. and many specialist people im the special effects department were placed on the'endangered species' list. The potential of animatronics, puppeteering and prosthetics was limited and reducing fast. Ok guys, let's make one last glorious stand celebrating some of our favourite stuff of adventure, opening with a '50s technicolor African sunset.

6. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Congo

I watched this movie about 10 times when I was little. Best B movie I guess

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Congo

Give me the big budget B-movie thrills of Congo over many modern Hollywood action movies. It's trashy as hell and only fun, but despite it being on the long side-- yet 109 minutes is short in millennium terms-- it's entertaining schlock. Full of comedic wisecracks and a good amount of character development, it's telling how many memorable scenes and conflicts are compacted here compared to post-1999 films.

8. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Congo

Hermosa conexión que se forma entre una gorila y un humano. 4.5

9. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Congo

Dug the shit out of this as a kid, even though I knew it was very bad.

10. Tigrão's rating of the film Congo

I watched this film like 50 times when I was a kid. Don't really know why, actually.

11. Thresk's rating of the film Congo

Between Tim Curry, Ernie Hudson, the inexplicably cast lead and Joe Don Baker, rapidly reaches Ludicrous Character critical mass and implodes on itself. One o' them fifty million dollar turds. ★★