1. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Constantine

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Constantine

Keanu Reeves - How he gets to choose roles in seemingly cool projects is a big question to me. It is a cool effects film though with a lot of memorable visuals and the rest of the supporting characters are inspired making it even easier to see how miscast Keanu was for this film as he seem totally lost in both effects, ideas and the other actors.

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Constantine

regardless of how many times I saw this on local telly, I always love Constantine!

4. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Constantine

I love every single dialogue from Constantine's. Like "Mari bergotong royong membangun neraka yang sejuk nan indah.. "

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Constantine

Unconventional and entertaining. Hokey aspects aside, this is a fun take on a good vs. evil story with a rockstar cast.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Constantine

Francis Lawrence's directorial debut. Well, I've never read the comic. So, I don't know whether it was a true adaptation or not. At first, the premise of this movie sounds intriguing. Too bad, it seems that Constantine lacks of focus. There are some plot holes in here. IMO, Keanu Reeves played John Constantine quite good. Rachel Weisz seems underdeveloped. If you wanna find a pure entertaiment, just watch this movie.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Constantine

Un insupportable salmigondis de stupidités navrantes entre fantastique mal assimilé et religiosité de bas étage, entre réalisation outrancière et kitsch néo-gothique à tous crins... www.cinefiches.com

8. nessmj's rating of the film Constantine

9. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Constantine

10. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Constantine

fuck you for not liking this movie

11. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Constantine

Another Francis Lawrence entertaining popcorn movie. Keanu Reeves is doing fine. But the movie as such is just solid. Mr. Lawrence does have good stories on hand, but he can't make the difference; the outstanding element is missing. As it is with 'I am legend'.

12. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Constantine

13. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Constantine

it goes a little long and the dialogue can be very vague. but it was very fun!

14. Strauhs's rating of the film Constantine

not that bad for Hollywood

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Constantine

Tendente alle 4 stelle. Buona pellicola è bella interpretazione di Keanu Reeves.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Constantine

17. ap's rating of the film Constantine

I'd give it 0.5. Wow, horribly boring movie that wastes a great premise with a boring plot, stupid dialogue and bad characters. We should read the comics instead.

18. Ethan's rating of the film Constantine

Even though Keanu Reeves doesn't fit the persona of the character himself, he still owns as this demon hunting badass. A very underrated film from a time when comic book films weren't taken seriously.

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Constantine

REEVES - a boring actor - in an even more boring film. Even the trailer is boring.

20. João Biscaia's rating of the film Constantine

21. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Constantine

More fuel for my "Hellblazer" fire

22. helenasestraa's rating of the film Constantine

23. Jason Av's rating of the film Constantine

24. Mao Flores's rating of the film Constantine

lung caner isn't caused by the devil