1. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Is it a shame or a neccessity that one of the medium's most prominent moralists is so immoral himself?

2. Carolina Frade's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

then he used the idea and made Match Point

3. Dalibor's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

However despairingly nihilistic in its essence, "Crimes and Misdemeanors" is a vigorous and sophisticated multi-genre film in its form, with quite a provocative story to tell. As Woody comes to peace with his irrelevancy on a whole other level, he disturbs some of the ground questions of morality and meaning without any trace of pompousness and almost a spiritual like humility.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Un "Woody Allen" bienvenu ! www.cinefiches.com

5. David Aguilar's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

6. Rachel Barber's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

8. miles's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

this took me by surprise, oh allen.

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

10. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Human happiness does not seem to have been included in the design of creation.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

I used to like this film, but now it just seems yet another justification for his behaviour.

12. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

The Manhattan-set, rough draft of 'Match Point'.

13. Silvoieski's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

With all the subtlety and intelligence Woody gives us a film full of moral philosophy, which addresses the question of the origin of evil. At the same time all this questions are accompanied by a story well built through good performances.

14. elif jazel's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

amazing dialogues! a reason to love Allen! this is absolutely a great multiple-storyline film

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

"Last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty."

16. Ethan's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Throughout Woody Allen's career he has attempted to mirror the greatness of his idol Ingmar Bergman and he never reached that feat until this film, that probably worked because it wasn't really trying to rip off Bergman. This would make a good double bill with Cassandra's Dream.

17. José Neves's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

re-rating. Previous to the last great Allen movie, "Alice", this film announces the failure of his system, rendered himself to the most boring bourgeois elocution and to irrelevant jokes. Using again Dostoyevsky and Bergman in the technique of the dramatic intrigue, this conductor pole is almost the only relevant factor in this film, exhausting it in its "content" and devitalizing the medium, with few exceptions...

18. snowykatie's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

I promised myself to avoid Woody Allen films due to the horrible allegations against him, but was required to watch this for a Philosophy class. It was pretty interesting, though would have liked to see Judah's plot fleshed out a little more.

19. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

This movie shook me to my very core. C&M has the finest script ever in an Allen film; the two stories told side by side converge to a powerful, and heart-stopping ending. Allen makes a successful case for the idea that there is no justice or karma in the world. He asks very tough questions, and never gives an easy answer. This is Allen at his most philosophical. I think this is one of the greatest movies ever made.

20. anschyn's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

kok biasa aja ya menurut saya, reviewnya pada lebai ni

21. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Manhattan with jewish taste. Film pertama setelah menyandang gelar S. Hum, masih gini-gini aja, real world sucks.

22. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

Not a perfect Allen movie, but an entertaining and thought-provoking one which explores similar thematic terrain as Irrational Man and Match Point. Maybe if I had seen this first, I would have liked it more.

23. SpacePirate's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors

One of the better Allen films, but I deduct a star for basically using the same plot device as Manhattan with the girl going to Paris.

24. Ghostman's rating of the film Crimes and Misdemeanors