1. Vladimir's rating of the film Decasia

All good, just turn down the volume and play some simple darker techno instead - much better.

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Decasia

3. Rath's rating of the film Decasia

Da toda la sensación de tratarse de un trabajo excesivamente manipulado. Experimental de qualité.

4. sodr2's rating of the film Decasia

Try restoring the footages maybe? They look really interesting. Also the soundtrack is more annoying than Koyaanisqatsi's.

5. marco's rating of the film Decasia

destroying the cinema

6. Renton47's rating of the film Decasia

Like a productive trip it offers insight through pattern and suggestion. The very act of preservation sometimes seems to defy nature, and in this film we see cinema as something natural but also in opposition to ourselves; the texture frequently echoes the content on screen but has the effect of oppression for the subjects (and I guess us). One of film's many funerals, see it on the biggest screen possible.

7. rian's rating of the film Decasia

a very Romantic film, human through the medium of film are able to create space, narrative, even have power to conserve and manipulate time, yet still loses against the nature, which reflected in ever-changing and unstable decay.

8. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Decasia

Words cannot describe the hysterical pleasure of experiencing this ultimate cinematic tour-de-force. If possible, experience this large and loud. WOW.

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Decasia

Bill Morrison desvanece la fuente fílmica y la convierte en un eco fílmico. "Decasia" es una alegoría sobre la imagen deconstruída. La ficción original deja de ser para ser reemplazada por una visión subjetiva. La banda sonora de Michael Gordon es fundamental para este filme; es la cuota onírica, confusa y distorsiona.

10. filmbot's rating of the film Decasia

decay suits you extremely well, miss <3

11. Doc Block's rating of the film Decasia

I refuse to call it purely avant-garde. Though cheaply denunciated as "found footage" I think I 'll go one step further and say this is History's relapse on video art. Now I am not stating that in an objective giving ways to the questions on whether it's prima facie motifs lie in it. But every reel burning out is like the elixir of film burning out, giving rise to the very notions of film negative recoil

12. Scott Barley's rating of the film Decasia

Images, imperfections, music, imperfections, texture, imperfections. Imperfections can be so beautiful. Michael Gordon's music is proof that the experimental can have more emotional resonance than the linear and conventional.

13. Ilayda Gunes's rating of the film Decasia

What if we embrace the glitch instead of avoiding it like a plague? What if we learn to see the beauty in the distorted images of some corrupted pieces of films?

14. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Decasia

menor respecto del trabajo de gustav deutsch, aunque contiene imágenes fantásticas

15. Adam Hudson's rating of the film Decasia

Once I started watching, I never wanted it to end. Stunning!!!

16. micmac●'s rating of the film Decasia

This is the film that should have finished off the -qatsi trilogy.