1. FISCHER's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

Un classique du genre qui entretient toute la symbolique du vampirisme. Ce mythe indestructible a été remis à la mode par la célèbre maison de production britannique, la Hammer (Seven Arts) pour le plus grand plaisir de l'amateur de fantastique gothique... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

The prototypical Dracula movie.

3. kit duckworth's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

the colors shifting from realistic to technicolor gothic after the resurrection sequence was the only stand-out moment for me

4. sandracine's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

Gave it 4 stars because it was the first vampire movie experience for me (a double-bill with Plague of the Zombies) as a little kid. What remained was an absolute terror, insomnia and nightmares for months afterward (my mother's patience was tried to the max). I didn't get over it for years thereby missing a lot of great horror films Now love 'em thank goodness.

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

Silly finale. Just jump, stupid.

6. The Macho King's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

Lol that's a fucked up still 4 the film,but anyways this is prob IMO the best dracula film by Hammer overall

7. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

it wasn't the best acting, but it was a good story & it gave me a very great ambiente..! i really miss spooky movies like this today...

8. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

The Best of Hammer sequels bar none

9. mjgildea's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

This isn't Dracula's shining hour, but anytime you have Terence Fisher directing a Dracula movie for Hammer studios you're generally in for a good time. Dracula's introduction was a bit delayed for my tastes, but his resurrection was definitely the highlight of the movie. His... exodus was on the weak side but overall not a bad watch even if Barbara Shelley's foxiness was kind of used sparingly...

10. ahdanilo's rating of the film Dracula: Prince of Darkness

The only Dracula that matters.