1. telemarketer's rating of the film Eraserhead

It may not be the first David Lynch film you see but this truly embodies the long career of work which followed it. There is no one better at capturing the feeling of raw and primal human emotions. In Lynch's first full length feature, he shows the workings of a young surrealist filmmaker putting his first and unmistakable mark on the world.

2. mimivulturul's rating of the film Eraserhead

3. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Eraserhead

4. sabrina's rating of the film Eraserhead

I think this is the first surrealist/body horror film I watched as a teenager, and I remember feeling kinda nauseous but also super in2 it. The way it evokes traces of an imagined bleak universe is really cool.

5. Fabiha's rating of the film Eraserhead

"In heaven, everything is fine. You've got your good things, and you've got mine."

6. Elena's rating of the film Eraserhead

In heaven everything is fine

7. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film Eraserhead

08/09/2017 Non valutabile secondo criteri razionali

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film Eraserhead

9. Farukbaggins's rating of the film Eraserhead

10. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Eraserhead

There are nights when I get to sleep and a mucked-up narrative like this one spools through my head and all around me. Easily the best representation of how a dream behaves that I have *ever* seen.

11. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Eraserhead

12. Blumes's rating of the film Eraserhead

13. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Eraserhead

A revelation to my anxious adolescent self. Plays like an absurdist sitcom if you watch it in the afternoon with friends; plays like a nightmare when watched alone in a shed. I once played the entirety of its soundtrack on my student radio show. "Once a year, I get drunk in a darkened house for a week. I get drunk and watch Eraserhead...

14. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Eraserhead

A little too avant garde for me but extremely creative and daring for its time.

15. Śākyamuni's rating of the film Eraserhead

La nascita dell'aborto. L'incubo.

16. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Eraserhead

17. Levi Miah's rating of the film Eraserhead

Lynch is frequently boring and nonsensical to me, but he pushes thematics, world building and visual style to such an extreme here that the lacking plot (a staple criticism of Lynch for me) doesn't matter - it even actually adds to it. The images are, for once (bar Twin Peaks), truly visceral - dread-filled, anxiety-ridden. A festering surrealist-horror dealing with existentialism and parenthood.

18. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Eraserhead

Not as weird as I remember. Maybe I've just seen more strange stuff since the 1st time.

19. João R's rating of the film Eraserhead

A complex little tale about the resistance to fatherhood and, ultimately, about filicide (perhaps). It definitely has some strong and remarkable scenes,yet it left me feeling it was too unpolished and maybe somewhat disconnected.

20. Laura Murtinha's rating of the film Eraserhead

21. vizija's rating of the film Eraserhead

On one hand Lynch is a psycho, on the other hand he is virtuoso of hermetism. Brilliant movie... 4+

22. AALC's rating of the film Eraserhead

I hated it at first. But the longer I thought about it, the more brilliant it became to me.

23. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Eraserhead

"In Heaven, everything is fine. In Heaven, everything is fine. You've got your good things. And I've got mine."

24. mac le mac's rating of the film Eraserhead