1. Federico's rating of the film Esa sensación

I found the story of the woman and her extreme love for the objects really brilliant. I am a bit disappointed with the rest of the stories,I think are innacurate. 2.5

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Esa sensación

Interesting story. It seems to me it is about people in 21st century who have lost touch with reality, real communication, deeper meaning and who are in search for morale.

3. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film Esa sensación

Final score: 7. Storyline: 7, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 6, Sound: 6, Editing: 7, Educational: 7, Title design: 6, Acting: 7, Interesting: 8, Unusual: 8, Exciting: 6, Superior: 7

4. captainfez's rating of the film Esa sensación

The whole is less than the sum of its parts.

5. G.'s rating of the film Esa sensación

Why don't more people like Spanish film? Is it because Spaniards have so many moles?

6. David R Williams's rating of the film Esa sensación

After 20 minutes I realized I had no interest in sitting through the next 60.

7. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Esa sensación

This film is strange and quirky to a fault. It never manages to gain a cohesive narrative. That is not necessary when the individual scenes or ideas are strong independently. But the film is muddled here as well, leaving nothing to tie the viewer to the story. The film under explains why the characters are acting why they are, as though we should already know. The opening credits are also awkward and kitchy.

8. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Esa sensación

Characters. Exaggarated view on still life. Concept of weirdness. Love and lust. Sexual taboos. Insincerity in normal dialogues. Some great lines on religion. Was interesting to watch.

9. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Esa sensación

Three stories, three different directors, all interwoven together but completely unrelated to each other. So pretty much like three separate short films jumping back and forth from scene to scene to scene. Not the most successful of ventures overall, but each of them are at least interesting enough to keep your interest. The first two are funny in tone while the third is a serious one, which doesn't really work.

10. Corey's rating of the film Esa sensación

This was a fun movie. All three stories were fascinating - especially the woman who is in love with inanimate objects. In the story line with the people who suddenly portray weird social behavior, the scene where someone is being beaten in the street and the guy calls his mom to say hi will be ingrained in my memory...

11. matt.elsewhere's rating of the film Esa sensación

Excellent editing. Exquisite absurdism.

12. Nilbaran's rating of the film Esa sensación

13. Phat Nguyen's rating of the film Esa sensación

The idea of blending three independent movies into one work of art is good, but it doesn't seem to be effective. The story of a woman who has sexual emotion with inanimal objects is the strongest stories among all, but like the other two, cinematic technique and sensibility are not well enough. By the way, this composition do give me a sense of rising new generation of film-makers in Spain.

14. Zefis's rating of the film Esa sensación

The movie explores the limits between organic and non organic world. Are we becoming automatons ?

15. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Esa sensación

A strange film about where we might (and might not) find connection and meaning. Some very poignant moments, including Miquel Insua's surprisingly direct monologue.